bonus chapter [basically this instead of a sequel]

i’ve been the most unreliable author on this entire website and i can probably go on for hours and hours making up lame excuses, but i won’t but i am sorry, although it doesn’t mean much when i keep repeating it [if you follow me or talk to me, i’m sure you already know the main reason...you can always pm me if you’d like]

this is kind of a lighthearted chapter that is based off a true event that happened to one of my friends so please don’t take it too seriously because i would really hate that, enjoy!!

love you all (lol how cheesy of me)

B O N U S C H A P T E R: (continuation of epilogue)

“no, you don’t get to walk away like that, you absolute moron!” charlie yelled after michael who stopped walking once he heard the anger in her voice. “i didn’t fly all the way out here just for you to shut me down.”

“char—” 

"tip number one: don’t interrupt me when i’m trying my best to lecture you,” charlie continued her tirade forgetting that michael had a show in less than an hour.

“but—”

“shut up,” charlie placed her hand over his mouth, stopping him from talking. “did you cheat on me?”

“no but—”

“did you get a girl pregnant?” charlie asked. “even if it was before we got together?” 

"no but—”

“by sperm donation?”

michael’s eyes widened. “what? no—”

“have i turned you gay?” charlie raised an eyebrow. “did muke happen? or malum? or any other otp known to your fanbase?”

“what the fu—”

"i totally won't judge you but i’d be mad because i’m in love with you but i’m pretty sure i could get over you if i neede—”

this time it was michael’s turn to cut her off. “i don’t want you to get over me, and i’m pretty sure that i’m not gay.”

“how sure are we talking here?”

“about 99.9% sure.”

charlie’s smile widened. “i’ll take that.”

michael shrugged his shoulders, watching as luke narrowed his eyes and smirked from down the other end of the corridor. luke was finding the entire situation much funnier than michael found it. it was all incredibly embarrassing to him.

“i did kiss someone though,” michael breathed out, waiting for any sort of reaction from charlie. there was none almost like she had been expecting it.

“boy or girl?”

“why would you ask that?” michael looked incredulous.

“just a feeling.” charlie shrugged.

michael hesitated before he let out a small sigh. “boy.” 

“ha!” charlie exclaimed. “knew it!”

michael looked bewildered. “i don’t even know how you knew that.”

“i know you had done something as soon as i saw you and when i asked you if you cheated, i knew it wasn’t sex related as such—or i hoped anyway—but i couldn’t exactly rule out kissing,” charlie explained. “then you said you were 99.9% sure you weren’t gay so i sort of guessed it.”

“i completely messed u—”

“did you enjoy it?” she asked him, catching him completely off guard.

“what?”

“you heard me,” she crossed her arms over her chest as she continued to stare him down. “did you enjoy it?”

“it was different.”

“a good different?”

“i was drunk,” he said. “but i guess so.”

“bet you gave a huge ego boost to the guy,” she laughed. “your good deed for the entire year is done.”

“you’re not mad?”

she laughed much louder this time, clutching at her stomach as she did so. “you scared me, you utter douchebag. i thought you had gone and done something really stupid like knocked up a one night stand who you proposed to just because you wanted to ‘do the right thing’ so in your terms, no i’m not mad, far from it.” she stumbled over her words. “i’m kind of relieved.”

“seriously?”

charlie leaned forward and pressed her lips to his, taking advantage of his shocked state before she pulled back. “seriously, you’re such an idiot sometimes.”

“i’m so confused.”

“you kissed a guy and it’s not a big deal,” charlie pointed out. “i’ve kissed a girl so get the fuck over it. it’s experiencing new things in my book, as long as it was only a kiss. that kiss was not cheating so cheer up because if you don’t smile, i’ll just fly back home.”

“you’re amaz—” michael pushed her backwards towards the wall, his eyes clouding over with lust as he stared at me. “hold up, when the fuck did you kiss a girl?”

“it was a while ago,” charlie replied. “and it wasn’t that nice anyway. it was a bit sloppy on her part—or maybe it was my part. i don’t know.”

michael dipped down and placed his lips on charlie’s neck earning a moan from her. he moved slowly upwards until he was moving along her jawline, making his way to her lips where she kissed him like they were the only two people on earth.

“you’re imaging me kissing that girl, aren’t you?” charlie asked as her eyes fluttered shut in pleasure, breaking away from michael.

“fuck yes,” michael murmured. “it’s so fucking hot.”

charlie pushed him away, his cheeks flushed as he watched her walk away. at the end of the corridor, she turned around and winked at him.

“too bad you got a show to do, sweetcheeks.”

it was then that michael realised just how hard he had fallen for the girl he had met while playing a simple game of sims. 

he just hoped he would never have to get back up.

YOU CAN IMAGINE YOUR OWN ENDING IF YOU HATED THIS IDEA BUT THIS WAS QUITE FUN TO WRITE SO I REALLY DON’T CARE IF YOU HATED IT

SORRY FOR SOUNDING LIKE A BITCH, I DIDN’T MEAN IT