07 ➵ sims first interaction

07 sims first interaction

"hey, our sims are living together but they haven't even interacted yet, well we definitely need to change that," michael suggested but charlie was already one step ahead of him and she began making the sims have a simple conversation.

"there, now we have been introduced to each other, happy?" charlie asked him but she knew that he would say no before he even answered.

"no not particularly."

"and why not?"

"you're making our sims talk about their jobs, that's a boring conversation."

charlie shrugged her shoulders at him so michael grabbed her laptop out of her hands before standing up with it, holding it above his head knowing that charlie wouldn't be able to reach it.

"give me my laptop back," charlie grimaced as she glared at michael; something that she had done a lot. i guess that was the effect that he had on her.

"get it yourself," michael ignored her, again knowing how stupid she would look jumping for it.

"no."

"yes."

"keep it."

"you don't mean that."

"yes i do."

"okay then, see ya," michael told her as he turned around to walk away.

"fine, come here." charlie said, finally giving in and standing next to him.

charlie stood up next to him, her head just below his shoulders showing how much shorter she was to him. michael stifled a laugh as charlie stood on her tiptoes to try and reach it, her hand not even coming close to it.

"jump for it," michael encouraged her but she shook her head.

"i'm not doing that, i give up, you can play the game."

"good."

"i hate you."

"course you do babe," michael muttered, her face flushing a pink colour at the sound of the nickname he used but michael didn't react to it, so she acted like it was nothing too.

but they both knew it was more than nothing.

michael quickly shook off the thoughts about his nickname for charlie as he began a conversation between the sims.

the sims began talking about how good their day was and how they felt as charlie and michael looked on in silence.

"what's your favourite colour?" michael asked her as she seemed surprised by his question.

"why?"

"if our sims are talking, we might as well too, so what's your favourite colour?"

"black."

"black?"

"yes michael, black."

"why?"

"it goes with everything."

"ah."

"what's yours?"

"black."

"why?

"it goes with everything," michael replied with a slight smile as charlie turned to look at him.

"what an original answer, i so was not expecting that." charlie sarcastically replied as michael chuckled lightly.

charlie pointed to the screen where the sims had now become friends. michael made his sim tell charlie's sim a joke and charlie's sim laughed.

"aw your sim thinks i'm funny, cute," michael pointed out and charlie sunk lower in her seat.

"too bad, i don't think you are eh?"

"oh but you will, you just wait charlie temple, i'll make you laugh so much your sides will feel like they're splitting, trust me."

"i'll hold you to that clifford."

"you do that temple, you do that."