04 ➵ choosing the relationship between the sims

04 choosing the relationship between the sims

charlie sighed as she watched michael and he watched her. they were doing this ever since they had finished designing their sims.

"so? what to do?" charlie broke the eye contact between them as she stood up from her chair, pulling her jumper down as michael raised his eyebrow at her.

"going somewhere?" michael inquired as charlie flashed him a cheesy grin before making her way around the table.

"hey, a girls gotta pee," charlie said before walking towards the back of the cafe to where the toilets were.

michael was surprised by how outright she was but he liked it about her. just as charlie was about to enter the toilets, she turned back and shouted across to michael, "you know, i could really use another latte."

michael shook his head at her before he put his hand up in the air signalling the waiter to once again come over to the table.

"same again?" the young make waiter asked, a bored expression on his face.

"yes please," michael said before turning his attention back to the game.

he heard a loud clanging coming from the direction that charlie had earlier walked in and he saw charlie leaning over the table with a chair on the floor laughing as an old man laughed with her. or at her, from where he was sitting he couldn't really tell.

she looked so happy and he could feel himself smile just by looking at her. she looked up, catching his eye before she said something to the old man and made her way back to the table just as the waiter was fetching her latte.

"aw how thoughtful of you," charlie joked before taking her seat once again.

"what was so funny?" michael asked, gesturing towards the old man who had put all his concentration back onto his newspaper.

"aw nothing, i fell over the chair that's all," charlie said, laughing slightly at herself.

charlies eyes landed on the screen in front of her and she shook her head in disbelief.

"excuse me? who said our sims are going to be in a relationship?" charlie sarcastically remarked as michael laughed at her reaction.

"well you can't just have strangers living together and we're not related," michael explained.

"it's called roommates michael, and well done captain obvious, of course we're not related."

"alright calm down, god girls are annoying."

"speak for yourself."

michael involuntarily groaned and charlie slapped him on the arm.

"fine, we'll put them as strangers okay?" michael suggested and charlie nodded.

"good." charlie said before taking the laptop off him.

"who knows what will happen with their relationship in the future though eh?" michael continued and charlie wondered whether he was talking about the sims or about them.

although she would never admit it, she secretly hoped that he was talking about them.