05 ➵ choosing the right house

05 choosing the right house

"so are we going to pick a house for them or not?" michael asked, his index finger pointing at the screen that they both were looking at.

"picking them a house is very important michael or do you not understand that?" charlie informed him and he was slightly taken back by her attitude, that was until he saw the slight smile that she was trying to hide back.

"you think you're so funny."

"correction michael; I AM funny."

they chuckled slightly before they both concentrated on finding the perfect house for their sims.

"we can have that house, it's small but it has everything we need," michael suggested and charlie furrowed her eyebrows in concentration as she scanned the interior of the house.

"no michael, it doesn't have everything we need, look again." charlie shook her head at him, it wasn't a surprise that he had forgotten one thing.

"what? i don't understand at all, i'm confused," michael admitted.

"you pointed out this house because it 'has everything we need' but it doesn't because it only has one bedroom, we need two." charlie explained and michael's mouth dropped open.

"seriously? that's the downside on this house, are you kidding me?" michael threw his hands up over his head for dramatic effect but charlie rolled her eyes at his childishness.

"our sims are not sleeping together okay? that would be like us sleeping together." charlie said, her head falling into her hands as she realised what she had just said.

"i wouldn't say no to that if you're offering," michael joked the same time as charlie's fist came into contact with michael's arm as she glared at him.

"shut up, let's just move on yeah?"

"char, we could always buy that house and just buy another bed," michael suggested and charlie contemplated it for a moment before she nodded, going back to the laptop and pressing the buy button over the house that michael had already chosen.

"fine okay, we now have your stupid house okay?" charlie said, pointing to the screen where it was showing the sims moving into their new home.

"oh someone got out the wrong side of the bed this morning, but yes finally, now you need to buy another bed before you start moaning about that too." michael commented and charlie was getting close to hitting him, but she knew that he was annoying her on purpose.

"will you please stop trying to annoy me? because i will end up punching your pretty little face."

"sorry, but hey at least i have a pretty face."

"no you're not and shut up."

"this is why i hate girls."

"this is why i hate boys."

they sat in silence for several minutes before they both burst out laughing causing the remainder of the cafés customers to turn and look at them.

"did we really just argue about that?" charlie asked, tears rolling down her cheeks from laughing too much.

"yes i think we did," michael replied as he held his stomach to suppress some of the pain from laughing.

"well at least they're not homeless."

"good point, what's next?" michael asked as charlie handed the laptop to him.

"i'll let you decide that."