08 ➵ sims lifetime wish

08 sims lifetime wish

"considering we've been playing this game for about an hour, how come i've only now noticed your sims lifetime wish?" charlie pointed out.

"probably because you're too distracted by my amazing good looks, which is obviously not your fault" michael jokingly said as charlie burst out laughing.

charlie continued laughing for a good ten minutes before she finally got a hold on herself turning to look at michael who was watching her intently.

"you were right." she told him as he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"about?" he said, encouraging her to elaborate on what she meant.

"you said and i quote, 'i'll make you laugh so much your sides will feel like they're splitting' and you managed to so well done."

"wait, so are you laughing at what i said or?"

"partly but it's more to do with your sims lifetime wish o m g"

"excuse me? there's nothing wrong with it."

"i thought that our sims were supposed to reflect ourselves?", charlie asked as michael looked at the floor.

"uh...yeah, what's your point?"

"how much exercise do you actually do?" charlie asked again, one of her eyebrows raised as she waited for his answer.

michael didn't answer and charlie punched his shoulder lightly before she said, "yeah you think real good before you answer."

"i don't exercise."

"at all?"

"nope."

"aw congrats"

"why are you congratulating me? i only admitted that i don't exercise."

"exactly, the first step to getting help is admitting you have a problem in the first place" charlie said in a fake patronising voice as michael shook his head at her.

"shut up."

"fine, but i'm not the one with 'master the athletic skill' as my lifetime wish" charlie reminded him as he grimaced.

"yeah but you are the one with 'reach level 10 of the law enforcement career' so"

"so what? mine's realistic, it's what i actually want to do."

"shut up."

charlie acted offended as she grabbed her laptop, plugging the charger into the wall next to them so her laptop wouldn't die mid-game.

charlie made her sims eat together at the cafe near their sim home, making them bond more suddenly making them best friends.

"aw damn it, my sim is definitely in the friend zone, oh dear" michael sighed pretending to look sympathetic towards his sim.

"it's only sims michael."

"maybe i'm not just referring to the sims in a game charlie."