03 ➵ designing the female sim

03 designing the female sim

"are you ready for this?" michael asked her as she hesitated.

"ready for what?" she asked him instead of answering with a simple yes or no.

"ready for your sim to be the worst out of the two," michael grinned, provoking her as she lightly punched him in the arm.

"oh it's on clifford, prepare to lose to a girl," she challenged him and he decided that he liked how comfortable he was with her.

she chose a suitable sim for herself and made sure the build was right for her body. she smiled when she was done before typing in her name.

"your full name is charlie temple?" michael asked and charlie nodded slightly, her tongue sticking out between her teeth showing that she was concentrating.

she chose some stylish outfits for her sim making sure that they mirrored her own style and michael sighed in defeat.

"yeah i think i've lost this one" Michael admitted and charlie chuckled lightly.

"yay i knew i would win but i'm not finished yet, you asked me so now it's your turn, what traits would you say i have?" charlie turned to michael waiting for his answer as he sat there, his finger on his chin to show that he was thinking.

"the traits i would give you would be friendly because you know you've actually been really nice to me, computer whiz because you're also a gamer which means we have that in common, i would also say perfectionist because you made your sim look flawless and when the hair didn't look right, you went through all the hairstyles to find one, I would never do that, athletic and probably vegetarian because well, you don't eat meat" michael explained his reasoning and this time, charlie was the shocked one.

"explain your reasoning for the last two traits." charlie told him as he tapped his fingers on the table.

"i don't live under a rock either ya know, you're charlie temple, the wonderful gymnast hence why you're athletic and i know you're vegetarian because your coach is my auntie, she tells me stuff," michael admitted and charlie smiled.

she didn't really understand why her coach would tell michael, even if they were related but she found herself not caring about any of it.

"wow okay, so i guess we both know each other a little then, anyway what's next?" charlie asked and michael clicked save on the sims game.

"now they just have to find a house to live in happily ever after."