11 ➵ flaws

11 flaws

they had been sitting in the cafe for hours now, before they finally decided to head their separate ways to go home. but they had already planned to meet up the day next and charlie couldn't wait to see him again.

"i have something to tell you." michael sighed before grabbing onto charlie's hand to drag her closer to him.

"go on then." charlie urged whilst secretly hoping that it wasn't going to ruin the perfect day that they've just had.

"i'm leaving....for tour in about a week" michael uttered under his breath but still loud enough for charlie to hear.

"oh."

"what does 'oh' mean?"

"i don't know, you could have told me earlier you know."

"don't you think that i've been trying? i've tried to tell you but every time chickened out" michael explained as charlie's heart sunk at the fact that he would be leaving. she never in a million years thought she would get attached to someone so easily.

"i guess this would be your flaw." charlie whispered to him as he raised an eyebrow at her.

"what?"

"well every sim has a flaw, i guess yours would be lack of confidence or something like that, i mean you could have told me sooner, i wouldn't have been mad, i have no reason to be mad." charlie elaborated on her previous suggestion as michael shook his head in disbelief.

"you always refer to that damn game."

"it's a good game to refer to."

"touché."

they both stood at the table of the cafe as charlie began saving the game and putting her laptop away.

"what's going to happen with us?" michael asked as charlie said goodbye to the two waiters who were standing behind the counter; harley and stella.

"nothing, i guess." charlie said, her mood dropping at the thought.

"and there we have your flaw" michael pointed out.

"and what's that michael?"

"you're always negative and i don't understand why you would be like that."

"i'm always negative so i never expect anything good, prepare for a crap life and you're never disappointed"

"is that why you're so understanding about me going on tour?"

"yeah, plus it's your life, it's amazing that you're touring the world with your band, i'm proud of you" charlie smiled at him as he brought her into a tight hug releasing her only to kiss her lips softly before turning away.

he walked a few steps before turning back to speak to her.

"wait, we still have a week right?"

"yeah, according to you anyway" charlie answered, waiting for his explanation.

"then i'm going to give you the best week of your life, it'll be so great that when i come back from tour, we'll pick up from where we left off."