Finally allowing myself to break

Todoroki's Pov:

"She did it again didn't she...?" Midoriya ask while rubbing the back of his neck. I look over at Kirishima and he glanced at me before we both look back at Midoriya

"Again?" I ask and he nods right after.

"When we were in middle school he came in injured because of 'training.' Well that's what he told everyone in class. 

"One day I went over to his house because me and him had to do a project together. As soon as I got to the house the door was already wide open...a-and all I see on the floor" He pauses a second before continuing. "I saw Kacchan laying down on the floor right in front of the stairs. When I made my way over to him he looked to be in a lot of pain, I wanted to help him but he slapped my hand away and told me to leave and to never ever come back. I wanted to argue a lot with him but I heard angry footsteps coming from the floor above us...I panicked an ran away like a coward..." 

I felt myself holding back a few tears as Midoriya kept wiping his own to try and dry his eyes. I then hear someone sniffle so I look over to Kirishima who was drowning in his own tears. Midoriya immediately hugs Kirishima as he tries to comfort him. I wipe my own eyes before turning my head back to the house to see Bakugou and Mr. Aizawa coming outside. I examine Bakugou to see his eyes were really red and puffy, his nose looked red as well and his face was still stained by a few tears.

"D-Deku?" Bakugou asked while covering some of his injuries with a jacket he was wearing. I watch Midoriya let go of
Kirishima and hurry over to Bakugou.

"Kacchan! Are you okay?!" He asked and I could hear how worried he was for his childhood friend.

Bakugou's Pov:

I walked outside because I was finally done crying and Mr.Aizawa wanted to take me home with him. I told him I would only stay for dinner before checking into a hotel, I told him I had enough money but he really insisted that I stay with him. I told him no and that I couldn't because I didn't want to be a burden or be a pain for his family but he just told me that they wouldn't mind and that I was always welcomed. After a while of him asking me to stay with him I finally agreed. 

As we exit my house I see Kirishima hugging some broccoli. When I saw it move I knew who it really was. I start putting a jacket on because I didn't want to worry anyone with my injuries.

"Deku?" I ask and he rushed over and asked once most of my injuries were out of sight.

"Kacchan! Are you okay?!" I looked down and away from him because I felt a little ashamed for them catching me so weak and helpless when I could've defended myself better but I just chose not too.

"I'm fine Deku, what are you doing here. I told you not to come back here no matter what." I tell him and he gently grabs my hand.

"I was worried about you! When Kirishima called an asked for your address I knew something was wrong. He sounded so out of breath and Todoroki-kun is never really around Kirishima that much so I thought something was up and I was right." He rambles before asking "What happened Kacchan?" I start tearing up once again before I got hugged by Deku. 

"Never...Never have I ever seen you cry before..." he mumbles while looking up at me. I open my mouth to speak but no sound came out so I closed my mouth once again before looking away from him completely. 

"I'm taking Bakugou to the hospital where Recovery girl is waiting for us so she can heal him up." Mr. Aizawa informs us.

"I can come with, I got nothing else to do and I wanna make sure Bakugou is alright as well." I quickly shift my gaze over to Todoroki who was sending a quick text to someone.

"Sorry Bakubro but my mom is probably worrying sick so I should hurry home." Kirishima says before running off.

"I should go home too, sorry Kacchan. Just text me when you arrive at Mr. Aizawa's house Okay?." Deku says while finally letting me go. 

"Alright Midoriya, hurry on home, we'll take care of Bakugou." Mr.Aizawa orders and Midoriya obeyed an ran off as well. "Come on you two." Mr.Aizawa says while walking over to his car with me and Todoroki following. I got in the back and Todoroki sat next to me.

End Of Chapter:

Word Count: 815