Connected?

Bakugou's Pov:

I woke up like every other day with my alarm going off. When I heard my alarm going off it took me a few seconds before I woke up. My eyes flutter open and I noticed I was in bed, I was surprised I didn't wake up on the floor in my room but then I remembered my mom was taken away and now I was staying at Mr. Aizawa and Present Mic's house.

I yawn and stretch my arms and back before getting out of bed. After getting up I walked over to a bag on the floor that was filled with some of my clothes for school and some for me to change into after school. After grabbing my clothes I looked around the room one more time, I was still adjusting to it after all. It's such an empty room, I should think about redesigning it or something.

I began my journey into the hall and headed straight towards a room I assumed was the bathroom. After opening the door I saw it was another bedroom. The bed had a nice fuzzy cat blanket on top, it had a nice white desk with a desk top, a few monitors, a keyboard, a headset, and a nice gaming chair pushed into place. The room was nice and tidy. I could tell this was obviously a teen's room so it might be Shinsou's, I mean there were rumors about him moving in with Mr. Aizawa.

After examining the room for a few more seconds I finally closed the door before heading over to another door. I opened the second door and this time it was the bathroom so I entered before shutting the door behind me. Once in the room I spotted a new toothbrush that was orange and had Bakugou written on the handle so I picked it up 

"When did they buy me a toothbrush?" I questioned but just shrugged it off after. I decided to brush my teeth before jumping in the shower. 

I grabbed the toothpaste that was lying on the sink counter and unscrewed the cap. After getting the cap off I squirted some toothpaste on to the bristle part of the toothbrush before screwing the cap back on and putting the toothpaste back down in his spot. Once the toothpaste was put back down I started brushing my teeth. I did it silently, making sure to get every nook and cranny of my mouth before spitting the toothpaste out in the sink. After, I used water to send the toothpaste down the drain. Once I was done with that I finally looked back up in the mirror before going stiff.

I stared at the mirror, my eyes slowly going wide as I spotted someone behind me, not just anybody...a certain crusty lipped bastard that was smiling at me with this creepy look in his eyes. The fact that Shigaraki was just silently standing there behind me without me noticing creeped me out. I gulped a bit before glaring at the villain.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked in a snarky tone.

"What? Can't I come see you?" He asked with a little slur at the end of each word as he spoke. I just glare at him, still facing the mirror, not daring to turn around. Shigaraki chuckles a bit before stepping closer to me, close to where I could feel his chest pressed against my back. I could feel him drag a few of his fingers up my arm and shoulder before coiling his hand around my neck, only having two fingers up in the air. I knew if all his fingers touched my neck, I would be dead, nothing but dust on the floor. In all honesty, I was terrified.

"W-what are you doing! Back off!" I snapped but he just chuckled more.

"Ah, be silent and listen little one." He said while teasing me, he was purposely bringing his left over fingers close to my neck before pulling them away. I silenced myself and just stood there, biting my lip a bit. "Goodboy." He praised me for being obedient. "Do you remember last night?" He asked. I try to think about last night but I only remember Mr. Aizawa helping me with my stupid panic attack.

"N-No...I don't" I answered honestly.

"Then I will remind you." He said before tilting my head to side a bit before showing me what looked like a wound from being injected.