What did He see?

Todoroki's Pov:
When everything went black I got worried because I just threw ice in Bakugou's direction. I just hope he dodges it. When my vision came back I was looking in the direction of my classmates.

I noticed everyone had stopped fighting and Mr. Aizawa was already on his feet swarmed by Mineta, Midoriya, and Kaminari who were questioning him about what happened. I'm guessing some others had longer blackouts than others because I just noticed Uaraka started rubbing her eyes while looking around.

I finally shifted my eyes back to Bakugou who was staring out in the distance as if he saw someone or something. His eyes looked a little pink and he had some tears trailing down his cheeks.

The next thing I noticed, my ice hit hit Bakugou's left side and he was bleeding. I watched as the blond whinced in pain and grabbed his left side before looking at his hand that was covered in some blood. It took me a while before noticing the blond was trembling so I rushed over to him.

"Bakugou?! Are you okay?!" I was trying to get his attention but he wasn't listening he just looked back at the others.

He looked back and noticed I was infront of him but he didn't understand what I was saying. More tears started to fall as his breathing got a little fast. He started hiccuping as he began sobbing a little. I tried to grab his hand but he used his quirk to blast high in the air.

Something's not right. Why would he do that? It's so unlike him, especially when it comes to crying. Was he crying before the black out?! I was to focused on his hand and how he battled.

I heard Mr. Aizawa yell at Bakugou to get down but he didn't listen. A few droplits of Bakugou's blood started to hit the pavement. More people started worrying but I also heard heard someone say. "The blackout was probably his doing, he's such a villian." I looked around to see who said Bakugou was a villian and I saw a few people agreeing with one of my classmates which pissed me off. I was about to charge at them but then somone yelled.

"HE'S FALLING!"

End Of Chapter
Word Count: 385