Break In

Bakugou's Pov:

I quiver in fear as I hear someone's door open. I could hear footsteps getting closer, causing me to freak out more. Soon the foot steps stopped and a hand was placed on my back. I thought it was Shiguraki so I got ready to blast the hand but my quirk wasn't working.

I started panicking even more when I heard more footsteps come closer as I perked my head up a smidge. When I see Mr. Aizawa with his hand on me I stopped struggling to get his hand off.

I watch him pull me close and onto his lap. "Do you feel my breathing?" He asked as I nod slightly. "Try to match it." I close my eyes as he takes a deep breath and I try to match it. I fail a few times but then I eventuality matched his and I just hear him let out a sigh of relief.

I open my eyes to see Mr. Aizawa and Present Mic looking down at me with a hint of worry in their eyes.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you.." I mumble but Present Mic shook his head.

"I'm just glad we got to you in time." He said and Aizawa agreed.

"What happened anyways? Do you think you can stand?" Mr. Aizawa asks and I nod while sitting up.

"Me waking up in the middle of the night with panic attacks is a little normal for me." I confessed while looking down. "The attacks mostly happen at night..." I say while rubbing my chest a bit.

"Do you get them in school? I've never seen you have any problems like this." Mr. Aizawa asks as Mic sat down by my other side.

"Yea...I have.... I'm just used to hiding it I guess." I say while shrugging.

"When did they start?" Mic asks but I just shrugged, I knew exactly when they started but I don't wanna admit to dealing with these attacks for years.

"Were these attack triggered by your mom?" Mr. Aizawa asks and I flinched before shaking my head.

There was a sudden knock at the front door causing me to stand up fast and the others did the same. I looked at Mr. Aizawa and I think he could tell I was frightened.

"Stay with Mic, I'll go check the door." I nod as Mic put his hand on my shoulders while holding me close as Mr. Aizawa left.

I waited for his return but he never did return, all we heard was a thud from below us and I started to shake a bit. Mic moved me to behind him while standing his ground and getting ready.to fight who ever comes upstairs.

I clung on to Mic's shirt and I could feel my own hands shaking as my breathing kicked up a bit causing Mic to move his attention to me.

"Hey, stay with me now. I need you to stay calm and here with me." He says while looking back at the stairs.

"O-okay.." I answer before I took a deep breath but I didn't get to release it when I heard a floor board creak behind me.

I turned around with my hands raised as I spot Dabi and Toga. I activated my quirk and threw an explosion their way. Causing Mic to turn around again.

He waited for the smoke to subside before asking "What did you see?" He asks.

"Dabi and Toga.." I tell him honestly while looking around the hall to see my door open and Mic's room open as well.

I feel for my phone before pulling it out. I quickly open it to type a message. I was about to hit send when I felt something sharp prick my neck.

I look to see what it was from and all I saw was a needle in my neck that was connected to a syringe that Toga was holding.

I quickly smack it away just to hear it shatter on the ground. After smacking it I saw Mic was down on the ground asleep by Dabi's feet. The thought of being taken by by L.o.v frightened me.

I watch Dabi and Toga as they started taking steps towards me. I took a deep breath before blasting Toga away from me. Once she was out of commission I ran for one of the rooms.

Dabi tries to grab me but I slid into the room from before he could grab me. Once in I slammed the door shut and started moving some things infront of the door.

After making sure yhe baricade was strong enough to hold the door shut I went back to looking at my phone.

My thumb hovered over the send button as my vision faded in and out, I started swaying a bit as my hands grew numb causing me to drop the phone as the rest of my body grew weak and numb. I start losing all of my vison completely as I collapse to the floor, staying unconscious.

End Of Chapter

Word Count: 849