Will he talk to me?

Todoroki's pov:

When I heard someone say Bakugou was falling I immediatly looked up to see him getting closer to the ground. I was worried so much but then Mr. Aizawa used his scarf to stop his fall

Unlike me, Kirishima acted fast and moved so Mr. Aizawa could lower Bakugou into Kirishima's arms so he didn't hit the ground. I ran over to the redhead with Mr. Aizawa following.

"Is he okay Kirishima?" Mr. Aizawa asked. I already knew he wasn't, I looked at the cut I gave him and my breath grew shaky a bit as I cover it with ice to stop the bleeding. For some reason seeing him hurt and unconscious made my chest throb.

"Todoroki, do you know what happened to Bakugou?" Mr. Aizawa asked me as he looks at the passed out Bakugou.

"No, after everything went black he looked really shaken up and worried. I noticed he was staring at something but I don't know what." I answered to his honestly.

Kirishima was still holding Bakugou while looking at him with a look of disbelief, still waiting for orders from Mr. Aizawa.

I look back at Mr. Aizawa who was examining the area. "Mr. Aizawa, we should have Kirishima bring Bakugou to the nurse, he doesn't look so good." I said gaining Mr. Aizawa's attention once again.

"Go ahead and you can change out of your costumes." Kirishima nodded before leaving the scene in a hurry but also carefully.

All of my classmates stared at us and Mr. Aizawa told them to go ahead and change so they started to leave all except for me and Mr. Aizawa.

"Somethings not right." I say to him and he nods. There's something Bakugous' not telling us and since when does Bakugou freak out like that? Used to be so confident and Independent but he's changed.

"I noticed something was off when we were training."

"Off?" He asked while turning to face me.

"Bakugou is right handed right?" He nods. "He was attacking more with his left hand as if their was something wrong with his right arm. He could be changing his strategy but I doubt it. He was also getting distracted in our battle where I managed to land attacks he usually dodged."

"Go on, I'm listening." He said to me.

"I also noticed when we were changing he was messing with his hand in the bathroom, I confronted him about it but he just pushed me away." I look at him and he was thinking.

"Thank you Todoroki, I'm going to keep a close eye on Bakugou. But for now you should go change." I nod then walked to the school doors. I glance back at Mr. Aizawa and he looked really worried about Bakugou.

Bakugou's pov:

When I finally woke up and opened my eyes all I saw was Shiguraki who was strangling me. I started to struggle, trying to break free from his grasp. I clench my eyes shut tight until I heard someone call my name. I opened my eyes again to see Kirishima leaning over me.

"Bakugou?! Hey calm down! Are you okay?!" He said while panicking. I sigh and sat up before looking down to see bandages over my chest down to my waist. After I look and saw more bandages on my hand.

After seeing my injuries were taken care of I looked around for Shiguraki but he wasn't anywhere around. I leg out a sigh of relief before rubbing my eyes. After, I looked back at Kirishima.

"I'm fine, quit fussing over me." I told Kirishima but he shook his head.

"You've been out for awhile. Recovery girl took care of most of your injuries but not all of them are fully gone ." I shrug it off and got off the nurse bed.

"What time is it?" I asked an Kirishima checked his phone.

"It's close to 5:00." He told me. After hearing the time I started rushing out the nurse's office and down the hall to my classroom to grab my bag.

Kirishima followed me as I entered the empty classroom. I grab my phone to see ten missed calls and 39 text from my mom. I put my phone in my bag after Kirishima put his hand on my shoulder.

"Hey take it easy, you just woke up. Don't push yourself too hard."Kirishima told me.

"I got to go home, my mom is worried about me." I lied.

" You should change out of your pants from your costume, they took your shirt to fix the rip." I nod then went to the nearest bathroom to change.

After I changed I looked in the mirror and noticed my cheek wasn't swollen anymore. I try to smile but it fails. Stop fooling around! I noticed Kirishima looking at me with a sad dogish look on his face as if his master was dying. I turn around so I faced him.

"Need something?" I asked.

"What happened to you? You've grown distant, you never smile anymore, your not as confident, I don't even see you eating at lunch." He said. "I also saw the bruises on your stomach...tell me...what's going on."

"Noting, I gotta go! I can't stay and fool around! I've already wasted enough time!" I snapped at him and headed to the door but he got in my way and folded his arms.

I hate at the redhead before shoving aside and heading to the school exit. Kirishima was following behind me of course. I could tell he was staring at me with a sad look.

I glance back him and he quickly looked away. When we reached the door I put my hand on the handle about to leave but instead I told him. "I'm okay, I promise. I'm gonna head home and I don't want you following me." He turns me around so I was facing him fully.

"Since when did you stop calling Shitty hair and stop yelling at me? Now I know somethings wrong." He said to me as I flinch. SHIT. If I don't get away he's gonna follow me.

I turn back around and opened the door while running away. I kept looking back at Kirishima who watched with a sad shocked look.

I kept running but then bumped into someone, sending us both a trip to the hard cement.

End of chapter
Word count 1071