Shopping Part 2

Bakugou's Pov:

I had just spun around to see Present Mic standing right behind me. He was staring at me with a look of sincereness before directing my attention back to the desk I wanted.

"N-No, I couldn't, I don't have enough to get it..." I told Present Mic before fiddling with my fingers.

"Did I say you had to pay for it? Me and Aizawa would happily get it for you along with some other things." He ensured me while placing his hands on my shoulders.

"B-But.." I started to mumble while looking up at him.

"No buts Bakugou." He told me which actually brought an excited look to my face. "Keep looking around and let me know if there is anything else you want." Present Mic said as he let go of my shoulders so I could go look around.

As I was about to head over to another section I looked back at Present Mic. "D-do I have to worry about a certain budget limit?" I asked and he just chuckled.

"Get whatever you want Bakugou." He answered. After hearing his answer I went off to look at some rugs. 

Currently the room I was staying in was just plain. It had white walls and bare wood for the flooring, it was boring. I definitely wanted to paint my wall since white definitely doesn't suit me. Maybe I should paint it to look like my hero costume?

As I was thinking I had paused in my tracks so I decided to look around and I saw some All Might rugs. Looking at All Might merch and the man himself always caused my chest to hurt. It's been so hard since that day...

"Oh? What's this? Why are you staring at some All Might rugs? You are the reason he had to retire." I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard someone's crusty voice. I knew exactly who's voice that was. 
I finally peak back to see Shigaraki practically leaning over me.

"W-what are you talking about?" I asked him.

"What? You still haven't realized? The reason All Might no longer has a quirk is all because of you. You are Pathetic, Useless, and W E A K." Is all he said before disappearing once again.

"I....It's not my fault, it's not my fault, it's....Is it my fault?" I started to question as some tears started to fall down my face. I stared at the All Might rugs before finally walking off to the store's bathroom where I got in a stall before sitting down on the floor. I started sobbing, the words Shigaraki used kept being repeated in my head. I tried covering My ears to get it to stop but it wouldn't. It kept repeating and repeating but then suddenly stopped.

When it finally stopped I noticed I was having trouble breathing which was probably due to one of my panic attacks.

I started to clench onto my shirt to try and catch my breath but I was struggling. I was thankfully the only person in the bathroom....well...not anymore since the bathroom door was opened...

End of Chapter
Word Count: 534