UA Failed Me

Bakugou's Pov:

After Shigaraki disappeared, I stood up and decided to splash some water on my face. As I was finishing up I heard another knock on the door. I let out a simple sigh before finally unlocking the bathroom and peaking out into the hall to see Kirishima.

"What do you want..." I asked before opening the door all the way.

"I wanted to check on you! Make sure you were alright...you ran out of the class pretty fast so of course I'd come after you, you are my best friend Bakugou." Kirishima answered and I could tell he was being sincere.

"Well I'm fine, I'm not surprised that something like this happened, I deserved it." I mumbled the last part to myself but he somehow understood me.

"Bakugou, you didn't deserve that, you didn't deserve anything that happened to you!" Kirishima stated but I just shook my head before beginning to walk off. "I don't feel good, I'm going home."

"S-Should I go with you?" Kirishima asked.

"No, just tell Aizawa I left." I answered before waving goodbye.

As I started walking through the halls I was deep in thought. Who exactly switched the tests? I know for sure it wasn't Kirishima, Deku, Or Aizawa. Could it have been Mic...? Or...Todoroki... There's a high chance it could be them...
I groan as I tried to push the thoughts aside but I ended up hearing my name so I looked around. I ended up spotting Monoma...someone I didn't want to see...why? Because both of our classes were taking the same stupid quiz.

"Oh Bakugou? Is it true? What the questions said? That you are actually gay and that your family wished you were dead?! That's hilarious!" Monoma said and his words both angered and hurt me.

"So what if it's true or not? Doesn't really matter to the likes of you? What? Wanna date me?" I retorted he just started chuckling.

"Wow there, sorry kitty, I ain't interested in you. You are too weak for me." he replied before leaning in close. "The last question on the quiz is what interests me the most..."

"I didn't finish reading the quiz, what was at the end?" I asked while folding my arms.

"Is it true that, you were raped by your dad before he left? I bet it felt amazing! I mean, you are gay after all so doesn't anything work for people like you?" he whispered into my ear. My eyes just grew wide as I paused in my tracks

How did he know that....those were basically the same words father said...before he left...I've only ever told one person, one person about that....Uraraka....

"What's the matter Bakugou? Was I right? You enjo~" Monoma slurred into my ear but didn't get to finish his sentence because I grabbed him by the throat before throwing him onto the floor. After throwing him I pounced at the blond, pinning him to the floor and punching his face a few times while interrogating him.

"WHO FUCKING TOLD YOU?! WHO!!!" I shouted while shaking him roughly.

"I-I don't know! I don't pay attention to your classmate's names!" Monoma answered.

"YOU'RE LYING!! WHO DID IT?!" I shouted once again.

"THE BRUNETTE CHICK! PLEASE DON'T HIT ME AGAIN!" Monoma started crying. 

I punched him once more before getting up and blasting my way through the halls till I found Uraraka chatting with the stupid frog chick. When Uraraka noticed me she gulped. Before she could even try running, I shoved her up against the wall.

"YOU BITCH!!!" I screeched at her.

"Bakugou! Release her!" Tsu pleaded while trying to pull me away by her tongue but I harshly grabbed it before blasting it a bit, I made sure my blast didn't hurt her too much but it was enough to get her to back off. "Bakugou! What did Ochaco do!" Tsu asked, concerned for her friend.

"What did she do? WANNA TELL HER WHAT YOU DID?!" I shouted at Uraraka as she started to cry.

"I'm sorry! I needed the money!" Uraraka tried to say in her defense so I punched the locker that was right next to her.

"HOW MUCH WAS IT? HMM?! WAS IT WORTH IT?! TELLING FUCKING MONOMA THAT I WAS RAPED?! HOW MUCH DID YOU GET FOR IT?!" I Shouted as tears started to stain my face for the second time today.

"Ochaco! Tell him it isn't true, you are better than that!" Tsu pleaded with her friend but Uraraka just glanced away from the frog girl.

"Kill her...she betrayed your trust." I hear a familiar voice say so I glanced back to see Shigaraki hovering over my shoulder. 

"She betrayed you Bakugou." He repeated and I tightened my grip around her neck. ..

"...She's supposed to be your friend." I clench my teeth a bit...

"...your classmate"  I watch as she claws at my hand...

"....and a hero." I listen to both hers and Tsu's pleads for me to stop...

"...she happily sold you out."

His words repeated and repeated through my head. He was right, I trusted the heroes and they've done nothing but hurt me and betray me... First they chained me up like some circus animal for show in tell, then they let me be kidnapped..and now, someone I trusted, sold my secret for money...the first person I actually opened up to...

"I trusted you....and you sold the one thing I trusted you with..." I started to cry out before throwing her into the lockers on the other side of the wall. Tsu rushed to her side as I started to look up at Shigaraki. 

"Get me out of here, I can't take it anymore..." I pleaded with him and he smiled. I was about to ask him again but a portal opened behind me and out stepped the real Shigaraki.

"Shigaraki! Get away from us!" Tsu screamed while protecting Uraraka as she tried to use her tongue and pull me away again but I watched something sharp pass by me before stabbing Tsu's tongue. 
I walked towards Shigaraki who held his hand out for me to take but I heard three people shout my name so I turned back to see Aizawa, Shinsou, and Todoroki who must've heard Tsu's scream.

"Don't do it Bakugou!" Shinsou shouted at me.

"Please don't go Bakugou! You belong here!" Aizawa shouted after.

"Please Bakugou, Please don't leave us. I promise nothing like this will ever happen again." Todoroki pleaded as he held his hand out for me to grab.

"Don't do it kiddo, they already tried all that." Dabi states as he came out of the Portal, standing besides Toga.

"We'll be a better family for you! We'll actually accept you!~" Toga says.

"Come Bakugou, you'll actually be happy with us." Shigaraki says after the blond girl.

I glanced back at Mr. Aizawa then back at Shigaraki. Both sides are making it hard to choose but then all the memories here at UA came flooding back all at once. UA wasn't all that bad...but I don't think I can call it my home...

"I'm sorry..." I take Shigaraki's hand and he actually looked surprised that I actually chose them over the heroes.

"You hear that! You guys failed poor Bakugou! I hope you are proud of yourself!" Shigaraki cursed them out as I started following them towards the portal. I decided to glance back at the others and they weren't mad which I was surprised about.

"Bakugou, I'm gonna let you go...but my door is always open.." That was the last thing my teacher said before I disappeared through the portal.

End Of Chapter

Word Count: 1231