Bakugou's house

Bakugou's pov:

Ow! I just ran into someone, sending us both to the ground. It hurt! After we collided I kept my eyes shut until after the fall. When I finally looked at the person all I saw is a black hood covering his face. I thought it was Shiguraki so jumped off fast while backing away from the person that I assumed was a villain.

I kept backing away until I felt someone's hand on my shoulder. I look back fast to see Kirishima who was trying to say something but it was all just a blur so I just looked back at the person who was rubbing the back of his head as he stood up. 

He had pulled his hood down to reveal Todoroki. I sigh in relief before he waved his hand in front of my face. It took a bit before I could finally hear them again, it must of been a small panic attack. I say to myself.

"...hello? Did you hit your head?" I shook my head then took my phone out so I could check the time. As soon as I did I shoved my phone back in my bag.

"I have to go." I said as I looked back at Kirishima who was looking at Todoroki.

When I looked back at Todoroki I noticed he was looking at my side where his ice shard had hit. "Tch. I'm Fine Icy-Hot" he still looked worried. "Chill, it was a small cut, I'm not dead." I tell him. He tries to touch it but I back stepped into Kirishima.

"It's not a small cut if your worried about someone touching it." Kirishima says from behind me.

"Just leave me alone!" I snapped at them before I took of running. The last thing I heard was them calling my name. 

I kept on running home because I was worried about my mom. I bet she's pissed and I'm gonna regret being this late.

Warning - Abuse

When I made it home I saw my angry mom outside tapping her foot. When I was in front of her she basically growled at me before pulling me inside by the ear. My mom's grip was really tight too.

"You're late. You disobeyed me! SO I"M GONNA TEACH YOU A LESSON! STUPID FUCK UP!" She yells before kicking me to the ground, I yelped and whined but then I felt her step on my back. Being stepped on caused me to gasp for air for a split second. As I tried to catch my breath she didn't stop.
She pulled me back up to my feet before scratching my face with her nails. She keeps her nails sharp just to hurt me, I hate them.

My eyes started to water when she punched my side that was still not fully healed. Her punch hurts like hell, I wish she didn't hit that spot.
She punched me again but this time it was my face before dragging me to the living room. Once in the living room there was a sudden knock.

"Be quiet. Not a word out of you." She ordered before smacking me. I just whinced before nodding to her command.

End of Abuse for now

When she opened the door I stayed in the living room while listening to see who it was. 

"Is Bakugou home?" 

"No. He hasn't arrived yet."

"Oh um... Okay, I'm sorry we wasted your time."

After that I hear her close the door before going to the kitchen. Who was at the door is what I want to know. I'm actually worried. I should worry about getting upstairs but I don't want to upset Mother even more.

End of chapter

Word count: 624