Panic Attack

Warning -
Chapter contains
A Panic Attack

Todoroki's Pov:

We were in Mr.Aizawa's car driving back from the hospital. I was still in the back with Bakugou. He's been silent ever since we left his house.

I decide to look over at him to see he was fast asleep. I smile as I activate my fire side to warm the car up more since Aizawa's heater sucks.

I watch as Mr. Aizawa looked in the rear view mirror and I noticed he was checking on Bakugou before moving his attention back to the road.

I was about to close my own eyes when I felt my lap vibrate so I picked up my phone to see I received a message from Kirishima.

Kiri: Hey Todoroki, how's it going? Is Bakugou All right?

Todo: We just left the Hospital. Bakugou is fine, just exhausted.

Kiri: I'm glad. Well, I'll tell Midoriya.

And that was the end of our conversation before we arrived at my house. "Thank you Mr. Aizawa." I thank him before getting out of the car. I was about to close the door when I heard a faint "Good night Shoto."

I look over to Bakugou to see him all laid down on the backseat now that I was out of the car.

I chuckle a bit and ruffle his hair. "Good night Bakugou."

I close the door to the car an watch them pull out of the driveway.

Once they were out of sight I went Inside and laid on my bed thinking about everything that happened today.

Bakugou's Pov:

I wake up in someone's room. I was having trouble breathing because of a nightmare. Being in the unframilair room was only making things worse.

I grip tightly onto my shirt before swinging my feet over the side of the bed and stumbling my way over to the door. After I opened the door I peaked my head out of the room to look down the hall to see it was empty so I decided to make a move but I didn't make far down the hall because my breathing got worse.

My eyes started watering on their own, it was hard for me to stand so I used my hand on the wall as I walked, trying to stay up right. I go to take another step but I collapsed on to the floor gasping for air.

It hurts. It hurts! IT HURTS!

I was gasping really hard for air as tears fell from my eyes. I start curling up on the floor. My hands clenched really hard on my shirt. Started crying while gasping harder with the constant sobs. The sobs only made it harder to catch my breath. Why am I having such a bad Panic Attack?!

End Of Chapter:

Word Count: 467