New Warm Feeling

Third Person Pov:

They have been home for a while, it was currently dinner time but Bakugou hasn't come out of his room since they got back so both Mr. Aizawa and Present Mic were both worried about their student.

Shinsou was tired of seeing his parents so stressed and worried so he decided to check on the blond himself.
He headed up to the room before  knocking on the door.

"Bakugou? Can I come in?" Shinsou asked but then he heard a sound on the bathroom and decided to check over there.
Once at the door of the bathroom, Shinsou could hear the sound of someone throwing up which made his heart sink a bit.

He decided to not knock this time, he opened the door to see Bakugou sitting on the floor throwing up in the toilet.

Shinsou's Pov:

I knew all to well what he was going through, I myself used be sitting here like that.
I looked over my friend a bit before noticing the fresh cuts on his arm seeing that made me real sad.

I decided to kneel down besides Bakugou before rubbing a we large circles on his back.
He was obviously surprised by the sudden touch but I could tell it was helping to calm him down.
After around 10 minutes he finally flushed the toilet before standing up and walking over to the sink.

I myself stood up before leaning against the door way as he washed his face off a bit. Once done Bakugou finally looked at me again.

"T-Thanks.." Bakugou said in a pretty soft tone.

"You don't have to thank me." I replied before opening the mirror and pulling out a medkit. Bakugou stayed silent as I did and he didn't fight me when I started cleaning the cuts on his arm. "You should come down for dinner." I told Bakugou.

"I don't know...." Bakugou replied so I looked him in the eye.

"Bakugou you need to eat and both Hizashi and Aizawa are too worried about you that they themselves probably won't eat unless you come down." I told Bakugou as wrapped his arms in bandages.

"I guess it wouldn't hurt." Bakugou answered which brought a slight smile on my face.

Bakugou's Pov:

I followed Shinsou downstairs and I saw Mr. Aizawa stand up from the table as he ushered me to take a seat. I  sat down in the seat across from Mr. Aizawa while Shinsou sat down next to me.

"Bakugou, what would you like to eat? I made both quiche and some curry." Present Mic said.

"Um, Curry please." I answered before watching a bowl be placed down in front of me.

I still wasn't used to actually being given food for every meal, I was so used to just receiving one dish that was supposed to last me three days. Mr. Aizawa and Present Mic have been so kind to me...I thought to myself before beginning to eat, not caring about the fact I had tears trailing down my face.

"Oh Bakugou.." Mr Aizawa said.

I finally put my spoon down before burying my face in my hands as I cried.

A little after that I felt myself being hugged by all three of them. Feeling such warmth from people made mr happy and want to smile.

"Thank you, for everything." I said once I looked up from hands. "This means a lot to me, really."

End Of Chapter
Word Count : 580