Shopping Part 1

Bakugou's Pov:

After eating my breakfast I changed out of my school uniform and into a black and orange T-Shirt and some gray camo pants along with a black cap. Once all changed I headed downstairs with my wallet in my pocket just in case I actually saw something I actually wanted. Once downstairs I saw Mr. Aizawa on the couch and assumed he was waiting for me.

"Sorry, I'm ready now Mr. Aizawa." I spoke while watching him look over at me.

"It's fine Bakugou." He replied before standing up and walking over to the door.

At the Mall

When we finally reached the mall the five of us headed in, just to find the rest of our classmates already grouped up together waiting for us.
The five of us make it over to them and I ended up swarmed by three of my friends, one being Mina who decided to hug me.

"Yay! I'm glad you decided to join us Bakubae!" Mina cheered and I just gave her my normal 'Tch' before responding.

"Yeah, well I didn't have much of a choice." I retorted before brushing her off me.

"Still, it's the first time we get to go shopping as a full group!" She points out as the idiotic blond nodded while standing besides her.
Was it the really first time we hangout as a full group to go shopping...? I hadn't noticed...

I look over at the four idiots apologetically for a second before placing my hands on the back of my head as I began to walk further into the mall.

"Then let's not waste any time because I ain't staying long." I told the four and heard them cheer behind me before catching up to me.

The five of us left the main group and ended up in HotTopic first of course. I was left with Mina who was messing around with shirts to see which ones looked better one me before lighting up.

"You know what?! I think you would look great with some piercings or tattoos!" Mina blurted out.

"HAH?!" I asked confused.

"SERO!" Mina called the ravenette over who obediently listened.

"Yes?" He says once besides her.

"Don't you think Bakugou would look great with some Tattoos or piercings?" She asked for his opinion, not even asking if I wanted any.

"Definitely Mina, should we get some for him?"
He asked but then Kirihsima shut their plan down.

"Guys, don't think about doing anything to Bakugou, he won't ever come out with us again." Kirishima told the duo.
I let out a sigh of relief as the two whine.

I was getting bored of HotTopic since I was mainly here for furniture. Since the others were still browsing I just took a step outside the shop. I looked around the mall for any interesting shops but I didn't have much of a view so I began to walk around on my own.

I was looking around for a few minutes before finally finding a shop that interested me so I entered it. I walked around till I found a desk that I was interested in.

It looked really nice and would be nice to have a spot to work on my homework. I was debating on buying it but then my eyes located the price and it seemed a little pricey for me so I checked my wallet and noticed I was off.

I sigh and was about to walk around the shop some more for other things I want but didn't since I felt someone's hand get placed on my shoulder. Out of habit I spun around and saw....

End Of Chapter
Word count: 617