Pop Quiz!

Bakugou's Pov:

I was just listening to music until I felt someone poked my shoulder. I glance over to see Deku wave at me so took my earbud out.

"What do you want?" I asked, not interested in talking to him.

"How are you doing Kacchan?" He asked.

"I'm fine, why wouldn't I be?" I retorted and he just sighed before moving to his desk.

I hear the door open so I look over to see Mr. Aizawa and Mina walk in so I muted my phone before taking earbuds out and wrapping it around my phone, storing my phone in my school bag right after.

"Good Morning Class. Today, we are starting our day off with a Pop-quiz before you change into your hero costumes to do more combat training." Mr. Aizawa announced, receiving a few grunt and whines. 

Once the quizzes were passed out we were allowed to start. The quiz had a total of 20 questions. I got to work right away. The first half of the quiz was easy. I finished question 13 and had to flip my paper over to see the other problems. As soon as I flipped my paper, my face was flooded in dread.

"Did the Symbol of Peace lose his powers saving Bakugou?" Is what my current question asked. I looked down at the next one and it asked "Did Bakugou's parents show and love towards him?" That was the last question I read. Just what the fuck was this?! Some sick joke?!
I pushed the test away from me, staring at it with wide eyes before hearing one of my peers say  something.

"Um, Mr, Aizawa? These last few questions...are really odd...." Someone states.

"These Absurd!" I hear another classmate say. I held my hand against my chest and I could feel my heart pounding!

"Which ones?" Mr. Aizawa asked. It was obvious he hadn't read all the questions because when he looked at the back, he just stared with horror written all over his face. "Bakugou, I didn't write these, I swear." Mr. Aizawa tried to defend himself but I just bolted out of the class, not caring about my bag. I had tears streaming down my face as I ran into the nearest bathroom before locking the door behind me. I slid down with my back against the door as I buried my face in my knees. Drenching my pants in tears as I cried. 

"Just what did I do to deserve this?!" I cried out, not expecting my question to be answered.

"That's what you get for trusting heroes." 

I quickly picked my head up and just stared up at Shigaraki. He saw how messed up I was and for some reason his expression changed from a cocky on to a more concerned expression as he stared at me. He made a 'tsk' sound before getting down to my level before hugging me?! Am I going to die?! I questioned but then I remembered what he said, he isn't really here but he felt real..

"W-what are yo-" I tried to ask but he cut me off.

"Just hush and be quiet you sniveling runt." He basically ordered. I just do as I told and just sad there in his embrace. I was speechless and I didn't know what to do. After a few minutes I wasn't nervous anymore and I basically felt comfortable.

I had finally calmed down but then there was a knock on the otherside of the door. I was debating on answering  but Shigaraki had me look at him before holding a finger up to his lips. Signaling me to stay quiet so I did.
I continued to stare at Shigaraki as he stood up.

"I gotta go kid, my offer to join the Lov is still open." He said before waving goodbye and disappearing.

Why did he show me such kindness and concern...? Why does he want me to join the Lov still...? Should I try considering it...

End Of Chapter
Word Count: 675