Grasping onto the Strings of Life

Bakugou's Pov:

As soon as I heard the bathroom door open I tried to muffle the sounds of me trying to catch my breath with both of my hands. The door opening seemed to have made my panic attack worse. At this point I didn't care who it was, I uncovered my mouth and was whimpering a bit as I tried really hard to catch my breath. The only thing I could hear was my own heart quickening. I was starting to feel scared and a little relief, I might finally die....no one will have to sacrifice things for me anymore, I should just stop trying, I should allow myself to die...

I was snapped out of my thoughts when the bathroom door was kicked open. I struggled to look up and to my surprise it was eye bags Jr. 

The messy teen looked me over a bit. I was surprised to see him from all the people it could've been, it was him. I didn't have time to ask why he was there because I started to feel a sharp pain in my chest causing me to fall over so I was lying on the ground.

Shinsou had been wandering around the same furniture store as Bakugou but was confused when he saw the blond run into the bathroom. Shinsou was curious and decided to follow him. When Shinsou entered the bathroom and heard muffled sounds of both crying and gasping he got worried and busted the stall door open to be met with a scared, panicking, and bloodshot Bakugou sitting on the floor. He looked so bad, I was stunned.

When Bakugou fell over I got so scared but knew I had to help him so I dialed Mr. Aizawa's number before sitting down besides the gasping blond before pulling him into his lap.

"C-come on Bakugou, just breathe, please breathe!" Shinsou told the blond before Mr. Aizawa answered.

"Shinsou?" Mr. Aizawa started.

"I-I don't know what to do! I-I found Bakugou h-having a panic attack!" Shinsou said with a shaky voice.

"Where Are you?!" Mr. Aizawa asked/demanded.

"T-The bathroom in the furniture store." Shinsou answered.

"Describe to me Bakugou's state." Mr. Aizawa said.

"He's definitely scared, having trouble catching his breath, grasping onto his chest which I'm assuming must be hurting a lot." Shinsou described before hearing the bathroom door opened behind him.

Shinsou held onto the blond tightly before looking back. Thankfully just behind him was Mr. Aizawa who took Bakugou into his own arms. 
Just like the night before he told Bakugou to copy his breathing patterns. It took a few tries before he finally caught his breath. 

Bakugou was still too scared to speak, he actually thought he was going to die. When Mr. Aizawa asked what happened, all he could do was hide his face in the older male's shirt as he grasped onto him with almost all his strength.
Mr. Aizawa was worried about his student but wasn't going to force the blond to tell him if he didn't want to. 

Mr. Aizawa decided it would be a better idea to take Bakugou home so he grabbed his keys from his back pocket before handing them to Shinsou.

"Can you give these to Mic and tell him to start the car?" The ravenette asked the other present teen in the room who did as he was told.

After Shinsou left, My Aizawa stood up, Bakugou still in his arms and attached to him. Mr. Aizawa never thought about seeing Bakugou like this and it just hurt to see.
Mr. Aizawa made sure his grip on Bakugou was good before pulling the blonde's hood over his head because he knew the blonde would feel even worse if his classmates saw his face so he wanted to prevent that as much as he could before carrying the blond out of the furniture store and through the mall till they made it to the exit.

On the way there were a few students Like Kyoka, Kaminari, and Yayarozu who noticed their teacher leaving with someone in a hurry but from their angle they couldn't tell who it was. All three of them exchanged worried looks before looking around to see which classmate was missing. After a little bit of searching, Jirou noticed only two of their classmates were missing, Hitoshi Shinsou and Katsuki Bakugou. 
Jirou's curiosity was peaked, she liked solving puzzles and mysteries.

End Of Chapter

Word Count: 756