Can't Help Myself (Hyunjin x Seungmin AU)

Seungmin thinks Hyunjin is so ethereal and wants him for himself. 

TW: Kidnapping and Stockholm Syndrome

————

Seungmin wasn't a popular kid on campus. He was quiet and mysterious. Some would even say he has a witty attitude when they spoke to him.

Being always the outcast since elementary, he went unnoticed by everyone. Being able to show up to class late without being seen. Sitting behind a group of girls as the gossip away because they thought he wasn't there. No one even knew that hadn't been living on campus and always arrived on a bus.

No one noticed him.

That was until he showed up.

Seungmin was sitting on a bench that was in the middle of the great lawn. The sun beating down on him as he read a book in peace.

"Hi. Could you help me find the office?" A voice spoke making Seungmin look up.

The sun casted a beautiful look on the man.

From his gorgeous looks to his cute outfit, Seungmin was right away hooked on the boy.

"Me?" Seungmin had to question if he was actually talking him.

"You're the only around." He giggled.

Seungmin wanted to put this boy in his pocket and carry him around for good luck. His laugh was addicting.

"Oh. Uh, sure." Seungmin puts his book mark back in and puts the book safely back in his bag.

"Thank you. I'm Hyunjin by the way." The boy smiles and offers his hand to shake.

"Seungmin. I'm guessing you're new?" He shook the boys hand. A fire leap onto his hand when he touched the soft skin.

"Do the suitcases give it away?" He giggled again as he grabbed his two baby blue suitcase that stood by his side. Another bag slung across his chest.

"I just never seen a pretty boy like you around here before. Girls would be all over you." Seungmin was trying to get to know this boy more as he show him the way.

"Oh, I'm not really into girls anyways." Hyunjin blushes at the pet name.

"Me too." Seungmin nudges him playfully.

Seungmin walked with the boy for only a few minutes and seen all the stares on him. Both boys and girls gawking at his beauty.

Seungmin knew he had to make him his quick.

"Here it is." Seungmin stops in front of the office building.

"Thank you again. I would have been completely lost without your help. This place is so big." He sighs.

"No problem." Seungmin nods.

Hyunjin smiles and goes to turn towards the office when Seungmin stops him.

"Wait, before you go. Can I get your Instagram? So like we can talk more?" Seungmin asked as he pulled out his phone.

"Oh! Uh, yeah! It's jinniebby." He blushes as he reveals his handle.

Seungmin smiles as he types it into the search bar.

Even his username was pretty.

"There we go. I'll DM you later, okay?" Seungmin pockets his phone.

"Okay. Bye." Hyunjin gives a small wave before heading into the office.

Seungmin watched him go in before letting out a heavy sigh he didn't notice he was holding in.