Stray Kids (Felix x Changbin AU)

Felix gets lost and thinks all hope is lost but he gets saved by a group of men who you least expect.

WARNING: Feminine Felix! Homophobic and triggering comments!

————

Felix was running as far as he legs could take him. He tried to keep his breathe under control so he could keep going.

He looked back and seen the man still chasing him. He was calling after him and making a sad excuse of a chase.

Felix was just walking to the store for a slushy when a guy outside the corner store whistled at him.

Felix awkwardly shuffled into the store, ignoring the man. He knew why he was whistling. Felix was wearing a large hoodie and skirt that barely peek out from under his hoodie. With his hood up, he could pass as a girl. Maybe the guy even knew he was a boy and was just a creep.

Felix walked over to the slushy machine and began pouring himself a mix of all the different flavors. As he was finding a lid for his drink, the same man came into the store. He made his way over to the fountain machine next to Felix.

"What are you doing walking around in that short skirt?" The man chuckles.

Felix ignores him again as he makes his way to the cash register.

"Is that all?" The cashier asked as she rung up the slushy.

"Yeah." Felix mumbles and leans forward so only she could hear, "Is that man still staring at me?"

She nonchalantly looks behind Felix and see a man browsing the isle but still keeping an eye on Felix.

"Yes. Do you need some help?" She whispers.

"Could you please act like you know me and I use your back door?" Felix asked.

She nods and leans back as she said, "Don't worry. I got you covered, lil bro. Why don't you go to the back and get started on that homework?"

"Thanks, sis." Felix smiles lightly at her and heads to the door that said "employees only" with slushy in hand.

Once Felix was in the back, he bolt for the back door. He was completely afraid of that man catching onto him.

Felix got outside to the alley behind the store so he could go around the back to make his way home.

He thought he was in the clear when he seen no sign of the man but he thought wrong when the man was lurking outside the store.

Felix gasped but quickly covering his mouth, hoping the man didn't hear him.

The man looked his direction and started laughing before making his way over.

Felix took off running again. He even dropped his slushy that he had been craving.

Felix didn't know where he was or what to do.

Times like this he wished he own a phone but bills came before personal wants.

Felix hid behind a wall so he could catch a break. His legs were killing him and skirt wasn't the most practical thing to run in.

He peaked around the corner but was caught off guard by the man shoving him against the wall.

"Little faggot thought he could get away? Thought you were a girl but you tricked me." He chuckled as Felix tried to push him away.

"Get off me!" Felix shouts. His deep voice shocked the man.

"So you are a man? You're balls most have dropped pretty far to have a voice like that." He chuckles.