Stay With Me (Lee Know x Hyunjin AU)

Minho see how Hyunjin's boyfriend treats him.

WARNING: Abuse.

————

"Hyunjin, where did that bruise come from?"

Hyunjin gasped and pulled out his phone to look in his camera.

"I thought I was able to hide it better." Hyunjin whispers to himself.

"I fell." Hyunjin lied as he put his phone down to give Minho a soft smile.

"On what? That looks bad." Minho went to reach out and touch it but Hyunjin flinches away.

"I'm fine!" Hyunjin reassures him with another smile.

"Okay. I'm going to head to class. Be careful." Minho nods before getting up from the table to walk off.

Minho wasn't stupid.

He knew where and how Hyunjin got that bruise. Hyunjin's stupid boyfriend, Marco.

Marco was an exchange student from America and when he arrived, Hyunjin was assigned to show him around since he was a well known student around campus.

After awhile, it shocked everyone to figure out they were dating. Specially since Marco didn't seem like Hyunjin's type.

Marco was aggressive while Hyunjin was sweet in every aspect.

Soon enough with them dating, Hyunjin slowly was pushed into the shadows.

He was seen less and less on campus by others. Sometimes he who show up late to class with tear stain cheeks and messy hair.

Minho was his best friend and was hurt that Hyunjin wouldn't tell him what was going on but he had to understand where he was coming from. He knew telling others about bad relationships was hard. His parents had one when he was a child and his mother was scared to tell anyone.

It hurt Minho even more when he was in love with Hyunjin.

Watching someone you love go through a tough time takes a strain on you.

————

"God! You're such a prude!" Marco shoved Hyunjin to the ground by a fist full of his hair.

Hyunjin sobs loudly as shrinks away into the corner of his dorm.

"P-please just g-go!" Hyunjin shouts as he hides his face with his arms.

"Not till I'm done with you!" He shouts back and pulls Hyunjin up by his hair. He lets out a yelp as he grabs his hand.

Marco was about to swing again when they heard a knock on the door.

"Get rid of them and don't say a word." Marco shoved Hyunjin.

Hyunjin stumbled as he was shoved. He fixes his hair and rubs his eyes to get rid of any tears.

He shakily opens the door halfway so only half of his face could be seen.

"Hey Minho. Right now is not a good time." Hyunjin seen his best friend with stuff for a movie.

"Everything alright?" Minho whispers.

"Yes. I'm fine. Just tired." Hyunjin lied.

"Hyunjin-" "Everything alright, baby?" The door opens wider to Marco. He wraps an arm around Hyunjin's shoulder making the boy stiffen.

"Yes. I was just telling Minho to leave." Hyunjin whispers.

"I got it. Why don't you go cook me something?" Marco squeezes his shoulder.