All In (Stray Kids OT8 AU)

Long live the infamous Stray Kids gang that is known to go all in.

WARNINGS : an open relationship between the group. no official couple and everyone just is kinda gay for one another (So like them regularly) also gang activity such as killing and torture. you're welcome for all the gore and angst I've been giving you.

————

"Hyung, can we leave now?" Hyunjin was swinging his legs as he sat on the poker table next to his leader.

"No." Chan spoke swiftly as he paid attention to his game.

"Why not? This stupid game is taking forever and you clearly got the upper hand!" Hyunjin whines quietly to him.

"Go bother Binnie or something." Chan growls.

"Whatever, loser." Hyunjin rushing away after not using the proper term with his leader.

Hyunjin skips over to Changbin who sits at another table. Felix and Jeongin leaning on his shoulders as support.

"How's he doing?" Hyunjin whispers to Felix as he gave a chase kiss to each of the members cheeks.

"Great. He's about to go all in if this guy in the suit keeps it up." Felix explains.

"Keeps what up?" Hyunjin scrunches his nose as he eyes the man in the suit. He seem to be eyeing the four oddly.

"Eye fucking me." Jeongin made a fake gagging face, causing the two to laugh.

"What is Minho hyung and Jisung doing?" Hyunjin asked.

"Getting set up." Changbin finally joins the conversation as he sits his card down. The table groaning as he pulls all the chips towards him.

"Call it." Jeongin whispers as he rolls up his sleeves.

Hyunjin smirks as the fun was about to began. Chan approaching them with a fuming face, clearly losing his game.

"Fucking call it." Chan repeats Jeongin.

Changbin pushes a button under the table that made the lights start blinking. People whispering and looking around confuse.

The sound of a machine gun went off making everyone scream and rush around.

Hyunjin jumped on one of the tables and giggles when he seen the panic look on everyone. Hyunjin helping Felix up with him.

"Look at this. It's so beautiful." Hyunjin cheers with Felix. Felix smiling at the happy Hyunjin.

Minho came over with bags in hand and Jisung was the one holding the machine gun, along with Seungmin who held one bag and a pistol twirling on his finger.

"Give me." Chan didn't give Seungmin a chance to even say yes when he grabs the gun from him and points at his table that he just played at. Specially aiming at the dealer, hiding behind the table.

He pulls the trigger and hears a clink noise, growling as he tried again despite knowing the gun was empty.

"Don't you think I knew that you would try something before we started having fun?" Seungmin chuckles.

Without thought, Jisung raised his gun and shoot the dealer.

"Why did you give him the gun and not me!" Chan shouts at Minho.

"Suck my dick." Minho teases with a smirk.

"I will!" Jisung raises his hand with a sparkling smile.

"No-" "How about me then?" Hyunjin giggles from his spot on the table.

"No, will you-" "Can I then?" Felix innocently raises his hand, clearly being influenced by Hyunjin.