Friends Into Lovers (Changbin x Hyunjin AU)

It's so obvious that Changbin and Hyunjin are in love.

Inspired by that one Vlive where Changbin and Hyunjin were in the back of the van and Changbin was staring at him with such a love smitten look.

————

It was no secret that Changbin and Hyunjin were the most cuddliest of the group. Always wanting the others attention and trying to get some affection.

Hyunjin pretended to hate it but it was obvious that he liked the cuddles from his other members every now and then.

Specially from Changbin.

The older was such a great hugger and cuddle partner. He had all those big muscles that were squishy and soft. Making him a big teddy bear.

Hyunjin's favorite hugs from him were when they haven't seen each other in awhile and Changbin would pick him up in a big hug and spin him around.

Changbin gave those hugs quite rarely because the two could never seem to be apart.

When Hyunjin came back from hiatus, Changbin was the first to hug him. He even shoved Jeongin and Jisung out the way to be first. Giving him one of the greatest hugs ever.

That night when they all had gave Hyunjin his own form of welcome back, Changbin pulled him into his room for an all night cuddle session. Even kicking Chan and Felix out of the room so the two had the room to themselves.

It wasn't because Changbin was trying to pull anything on Hyunjin. He just wanted to be alone with him. Just lay in the embrace of the one he missed the most.

Hyunjin didn't mind. He just laid there on top of Changbin, letting the older play with his hair and the other hand rub his lower back.

"I really missed you." Changbin whispered.

"I missed all of you as well. I was so alone." Hyunjin mumbles.

"But who did you miss the most?" Changbin asked making Hyunjin look up at him.

"I can't choose. I love you all equally." Hyunjin says as he slowly sits up. Not noticing how he was straddling him now.

"But if you did have to choose?" Changbin was holding his hips now.

"Hyung, what's wrong? Why are you acting so weird?" Hyunjin tilts his head.

"It just felt weird not having you here. You know? I missed you a lot. All of the other members were too sad or stress to cuddle with me. I missed your skinship." He explains making Hyunjin smile softly.

"You poor thing. Well don't worry. I'm here now." Hyunjin nods as he pats his chest.

"And I'm never letting you leave again." Changbin quickly switch their positions around.

Hyunjin laid under him now. He looked so beautiful. With his hair sprawled around him in a beautiful mess and a smile on his pretty lips.

Changbin always liked his lips. He doesn't know why. They were just so plump and pink. So soft and kissable. It almost made him wonder what they would feel like kissing.

"Hyung, you're staring." Hyunjin giggles.

"How can I not? I got the most ethereal boy under me." Changbin brings a hand up to cup his face and run a thumb over his bottom lip.