Neverland (Bang Chan x Han AU)

Chan was always there for Jisung.
But Jisung? He chose Minho.

————

"A coffee and muffin." Chan outstretched the bag and a drink to Jisung.

"Thanks, hyung!" Jisung takes the contents so he could sip the coffee.

On campus, the snow was falling beautifully around them. All the students and teachers bundled in big coats and winter garments.

"Hey Jisung! You coming to Felix's party later?" Hyunjin, a student yelled across the yard when he seen him.

"You know it!" Jisung shouts back.

Jisung was an outgoing guy. Always wanting to party and have a good time. Everyone would invite him to parties and he would be the life of it.

He was the boy who didn't want to grow up.

People made jokes that Chan was his Tinkerbell because of how he always did everything for Jisung. Everyone knew about his crush on the younger.

Even Jisung did. He used it to his advantage. Always asking Chan to do things for him because he knew the older was too love smitten to say no.

"Should you really be going to a party? Last time you went, you almost broke an arm." Chan says.

"I'll be fine! Don't worry!" Jisung pats his shoulder before heading off.

Chan shakes his head and walks towards his dorm building. He was in a rush to get away from the cold. No more classes for the day meant he could get snuggled up in his bed.

Chan enters his dorm building and walks down the hall to his room.

"Hey Changbin." Chan waves to the younger boy who was leaving his room across from his.

The boy smiles back before walking down the same hall he did.

Chan enters his room and seen Minho, his roommate, putting on his shoes.

"Hey, hyung." Minho notices the older's presences.

"Hey. Where you going?" Chan asked as he took off his winter coat and hung it on a hook. Then kicking off his shoes by his others.

"Felix's party." Minho says.

Chan hums as he steps over to his bed.

"Don't worry. I'll keep an eye on the squirrel." Minho chuckles.

Chan sits on his bed with a sigh, "Please?"

"Don't worry, hyung. I gotcha yah."

————

It was later in the night. Chan laid in his bed. His laptop on his chest as he watched a movie.

His phone going off on the bedside table made him grab it blindly as he keep his eyes on the movie.

Chan seen he had gotten a video from Jisung. He pauses his movie and sits his laptop aside on his bed side table.

Chan played the video and seen it was Jisung with Minho's arm wrapped around his shoulder.

"We're so fucked up!" Jisung shouts as the two stumbled around. Minho laughing at him.

"I'm going to get laid!" Jisung shouts again but this shout was followed by him kissing Minho.

Chan gasped as he let the phone fall from his hand. The video replaying in his head as he slowly laid back down. He pulled the blankets over himself before he felt himself begin to cry.