Killing Team (Felix x Han AU)

Jisung never thought that he would end up doing what he's about to do.

WARNING: Graphic topics such as murder and gore will be mentioned.

————

"That movie was horrible! I hate how stupid they make the characters in horror movies! I hate horror movies!" Jisung sips his drink as he and his group of friends walk home after watching a movie.

"It causes for more suspense." Chan chuckles.

"I never want to see a movie with you two again. I hate them too." Jeongin whines.

"Don't worry. We'll pick something better next time." Seungmin wrapped an arm around his shoulder.

Jisung frown. He didn't want to watch the scary movie either.

The four boys stopped at the crosswalk, waiting for the sign to change.

"Hyung, he's creepy me out." Jeongin whispered to Chan as a man across the street stood. His hands in his pocket, his hood up to hide his face along with a mask.

"Chill out. It's just because we watched the movie." Chan patted his head.

"I don't know, hyung. He is pretty suspicious." Jisung bit his straw as he felt the man stare at the group.

"Both of you calm down. Y'all are just a little spook because of the movie. Right Seungmin?" Chan looked at the usually smartest of the group.

"What is he holding?" Seungmin narrowed his eyes to see what he was holding as the night time sky didn't offer much light.

"It's an axe." Jeongin mumbled as he clung onto Chan.

The crosswalk light changed and the man across the street started walking towards them.

"Uh, guys. We should go this way now." Chan pushed his friends the way they just came from.

The four boys took off running as the man began chasing them.

"I told you something was off about him!" Jisung shouts as they ran down the street.

"Shut up Jisung!" Chan shouts back.

"Hyung! We both told you!" Jeongin started crying.

"I know!" Chan sighs.

"There! We can hide in there!" Seungmin pointed at a building that had an open door.

The four boys ran towards it with the man still behind them.

As they almost made it, Jisung tripped on his own shoelaces.

"Fuck!" Jisung stumbled up and tried to limp his way over to the door where his friends ran in.

Before he could reach it, Chan was shutting the door in Jisung face.

"Hyung, what are you doing?" Jisung banged on the door.

"Sorry, I got to protect the maknae's." He whispered before taking off into the building.

"Sorry Jisung!" Seungmin calls out as he pulled Jeongin along.

"Hyung! Open the door! Please!" Jisung cried as he banged on the door.

The man slowly approaching him made him turn to look at him.

"Please! I'm too young! Please don't hurt me!" Jisung cries as crumbles to his knees to beg.

The man stayed silent as he bend down in front of Jisung, pulling down his hood to reveal sliver-ish hair.

The man grabbed Jisung's chin and made him look up at him.