Yin and Yang (Hyunjin and Bang Chan AU)

Chan and Hyunjin were quite the opposites but what do they always say about opposites attracting?

WARNINGS; feminine!Hyunjin, harmful language and gun violence.

————

Music played through out the space as the room filled with the smell of nail polish.

Chan laid on his bed, upside down with his head hanging off the bed. His nails being painted a simple black. He wore only boxers and a black tanktop. His simplest outfits are always his lazy outfits.

His Mother opening the door and before she could even say anything was Chan shouting at her.

"Get out!" Chan shouted.

"First, open a window! You could pass out with these smells!" She walked over to the window and draw back the curtains. The light peeling through.

"Bleh." Chan stuck his tougne out as he sat up.

"Stop being a vampire." She walked out the room.

Chan let his nails dry before standing to get dress for school.

He was a insomniac who probably only got sleep once a month. So he was up all night doing random things to pass time. Like painting his nails.

Chan put on a graphic tee chut into a tanktop, slipping on some fishnets to go underneath his black jeans. His demin vest with graffiti writing all over, going over top. He picked up his old Converse to slip them on.

He walked over to his mirror to fix up his hair. He ruffled his hair before saying 'screw it' and letting it be messy. Taking some eyeliner and go hard around his eyes.

He grabbed his charging phone and stopped his music to pocketed it.

He walked out his room to see his parents yelling.

His father holding a bottle as a weapon as he stepped towards him.

"You know, me and your slut of a mother, work harder for you just to be a disappointment." He slurred only for Chan to stare at him blankly.

Chan then leaving the apartment to hear more yelling. He walked down the stares and seen the same people. A nice old lady and her 2 grandkids running around playing tag.

"Hi Chan, baby!" She smiled and waved slowly.

"Hey." Chan waved back as the 2 kids came up and hugged him.

He loved these 3 more then his actually parents. They treated him like family and didn't judge him

"I got to go. Maybe I can bring home y'all some cookies." Chan smiled at the 2 kids making them run off to finish their game.

Chan started his walk to school. He walked over 3 different highways before he actually got to the neighbourhood his school was in.

Walking past these neighbourhood houses he heard people shouting at him. Some were making fun of him or telling him he would go to Hell.

He finally arrived at school and sighs seeing the normal school.

Normal rountine, normal morning, normal day, normal life.

Nothing new.

————

Hyunjin woke up to his Mother's soft voice.

"Hyunnie, time to get up." She says.

Hyunjin sat up and streched. Letting the sun from his window warm him up for the day.