Nighty Night (Lee Know x Felix AU)

Felix wasn't Minho's first bub.

WARNING : mature themes such a murder and torture.

————

"Tell me where's the money?" Jisung points a knife at the throat of the man he had tied up in the chair.

"I don't know what you're talking about! Please let me go!" The man blubbers, jumping when he heard a woman's scream from the other room.

"Don't make me call him in here." Jisung smirks as he refers to his partner in the other room.

"I swear! I don't have anything else but what I gave you!" He shouts.

"Fine. You want to play that way, we can play that way." Jisung backs up from him.

"Minho!" Jisung sing songs making the man tremble in his seat.

The boy came into the room with fresh blood splatter on him. A bat in his hand hits the floor.

"You called?" Minho pushes back his hair. The blood pushing into his hair more.

"Mr. Meanie won't tell me where the rest of his money is." Jisung pouts.

Minho gritted his teeth as he approached the man.

"You're being mean to my friends. I don't like that." Minho growls as he delivers a smack across his face. The man cries even louder at the stinging sensation.

"Tell me and maybe I'll think about keeping you alive." Minho grabs his jaw roughly.

"Picture." He mumbles between cries.

Jisung looked over to the picture frame above the fireplace. He walks over and grabs the picture frame. He moves aside to see a safe.

"It's a four digit number." Jisung looks back.

Minho let go of his jaw to kick his chair back. The chair hitting against his back made him scream loudly.

"Numbers buddy! I'm getting impatient!" Minho says.

"0915!" He cries.

Jisung puts in the number and chuckles when the safe swings open. Money stacks of hundreds line the small box. Jisung smiles as he starts putting the money in his bag.

"There! I gave you my money! Let me go!" The man shouts.

Minho grabbed his bat that he dropped and walked back over.

"Yeah, I lied." Minho grins as he brought the bat over his shoulder.

"Nighty, night!" Minho cheers before bringing the bat down on his head. A sickening cracking sound was made as Minho bashed his brains in.

"No! Please!" A woman crawl down the hall. Her body was limp and fragile as blood cover her.

"Ugh, you again." Minho groans.

"Mom, I'm home!" A voice calls from the back door.

Minho looked at Jisung and seen him get ready to pull his gun out of his jeans.

"Don't hurt my baby! Please!" The woman begs.

"We don't hurt kids." Jisung rolls his eyes before pulling his gun out and shooting her without a care. The gun sound made the other voice scream.