Cat And Dog (Seungmin x Lee Know AU)

Minho and Seungmin are the classic example of a cat and dog who don't get along.

WARNING : hybrid!minho and seungmin

Requested by akawee !!

————

It was a classical tale of a dog and cat who didn't get along.

The cat thought he was better while the dog was too sweet for his own good.

Minho was a hybrid cat who prides himself in his cat status. His tail and ears speaking for themselves as they always expressed his disgust towards everyone. His color of his animal parts matched his hair. A nice smooth orange color that suited his soft skin.

Seungmin was a hybrid dog who was just like a new born puppy. His tail always wagging and his ears perked. He was so hyper and would love the attention that potently of people gave him. His ears and tail a pretty brown color that was soft to the touch.

Minho hated Seungmin's positive attitude and all the attention he got for being, "cute."

Any chance Minho got, he was teasing the dog hybrid. It was just too fun to fuck with the oblivious boy. It was like taking candy from a baby.

————

"Hey mutt." Minho was giving Seungmin's tail a little tug. The puppy yelping and looking up at Minho with a pout.

"I'm not a mutt." Seungmin grumbles as he grabs his tails and rubs it.

"Tail and ears say otherwise." Minho's own tail flickered as he snickers.

"Go away. I'm not in the mood." Seungmin admits as he lets his tail go. He shuts his locker that he stood at and walks away.

Minho frowns and crosses his arms. His ear flattening in concern, I guess you could call it.

Why wasn't the rowdy puppy fighting back like he always did? Did he really upset the boy this time around? Or was something really wrong that Minho didn't know about?

"What's upsetting you, puppy?"

————

"Hey Seungmin." Minho coughs as he sits down across from him at lunch.

Seungmin's eyes widen as he looked up at the cat who was willing siting with him. When he usually sat with his loud friends.

"You know your table is over there?" Seungmin muffled from behind stuffed cheeks.

"Yeah." Minho opens his drink.

Seungmin tilts his head as he tries to figure out what Minho was doing. The only thing he could think of was that Minho was wanting to tease him while he was in his comfort zone.

That made Seungmin angry.

"Look, I'm not in the mood for the teasing. So please go somewhere else." Seungmin sighs as he sits his chopsticks down.

"I'm not here-" "Fine. Then I'll leave." Seungmin grabs his tray and stands. Everybody watching as the dog hybrid moves away from Minho.

They all glared at Minho. Thinking he had teased the boy to the point he had to move. Everyone loved Seungmin and would always talk about Minho being a low-key bully.

Minho ignored the stares and with his pride held high, he also stood and made his way after Seungmin.

The hybrid followed him all the way out the lunchroom and down the empty halls.