That's What I Fucking Want (Changbin x Bang Chan AU)

Chan just wanted someone to call his own.

WARNINGS; just really angsty-

————

CHAN'S POV

I will admit.

I'm lonely.

I see all the couples around school and wonder when I will have what they have. I know we're young but that doesn't stop me from wanting someone to marry me.

I want to walk down the isle with them.

Need me a boy to cuddle with all night.

Someone to keep me warm, love me for awhile, and be my sunlight.

He can tell me lies and we can argue or fight, as long as he comes home with me at night.

We'll do it once and then do it again.

————

A boy with silk black hair and nice body to smile at me brightly.

That's the one I found.

We both play football and got along so well. We hung out almost ever chance we got.

He really liked me. That's what he told me. He said that I was the one for him and we could go further like I dreamed.

He was so worried when one night. I hurt my leg playing and had to go back to the locker room.

Really, it was just a ploy to get alone with him in the locker room.

I stood at my locker, taking off my helmet as I heard someone coming in the room.

"Your ankle sure is looking better."

I looked up to see him waiting at the door with his helmet off.

"I think I just had to walk it off." I say as he walks closer to me.

Before I know it, Changbin has me pushed against the lockers and his hands were all over my body. They felt warm and familiar like the sunlight I dreamed of.

Our lips were a mess of spit as we kissed feverishly. His lips felt so good against mine as he we tripped over our feet to take off our clothes and not leave each other.

We moved together towards the showers as our hands couldn't leave one another. Feeling every muscle and crevice along our bodies as the warm water suddenly hit us.

Changbin had pushed against the wall and started kissing along my aching back.

His lips probably felt warmer then the water. It was like a line of fire all the way down my spine towards my lower back.

I could feel him come back up and press up against me. His cock was so heavy against my butt. I would never get used to the size. No matter how many times we did it.

I heard him rip something and knew it was a condom. He was always preaching about safe sex so I never obligated but one day I really want to feel him inside me without the condom.

After he put the condom on, he grabbed my hands and placed them on the wall with his intertwined with them.

When he finally started, my mouth falls open in a silent moan. My eyes rolling back in my head as I lay my head against the wall in front of me.

This is what I really want.

————

We took a camping trip a few hours outside of town. Just the two of us. No one really questioned us as they figured we were just two friends hanging out.

But really it was just an excuse for us to be alone.

I want someone who loves me and I need someone who needs me because it doesn't feel right when it's late at night and it's just me and my dreams.

Look, you know it's harder to find in these times but I got nothing but love on my mind. I need a baby with love in my prime. Need an adversary to my "down to marry."

That's what Changbin gave me.

Specially when it's just us at night and cuddled up in our tent. The fire bright outside and the stars blinding us from above.

"I'm just worried about school and what we'll be doing afterwards." I tell him as he rubs his hands along my chest.

I always tell him my worries and fears. He always gives me the same answers that sooth me for the simple fact that it's him telling me.

"That's life."

"You'll be okay."

"Everything is alright."

I take his hands and stop them so I could push him on his back and straddle him. I keep his hands in mine as I run them along my body with my hands guiding him.

He stares at me with passion in his eyes and I could see the love I was dreaming of.

This is what I want.

————

It's been awhile of us being together and I wanted to make it official.

I drove towards his house in a nice suit and a bouquet of flowers in the passenger seat for him.

I was so ready to have him with me for the rest of my life.

I pull my truck up to his house and smile at the big house that I could see our future in.

I hide the flowers behind my back as I make my way up to the door. Smiling big as a I knock and wait for him to answer.

The door opens to a young woman and a little boy by her legs.

"I'm sorry. I must have the wrong house." I chuckle awkwardly.

"Maybe? Who are you looking for?" She asked.

"Changbin?"

"Oh! My husband!"

As I heard those words, I noticed the picture frame on the table behind her.

It was him and her with the little boy.

I quickly rush back to my truck as I throw the flowers to the ground.

Making sure to crush them in the process as I drove out of there and away from everything.

I scream out in pure rage as I bang on the steering wheel.

It wasn't fair.

I want someone to love me.

I need someone who needs me because it don't feel right when it's late at night and it's just me and my dreams.

So I want someone to love, that's what I fucking want.