I Got Two Boyfriends (Han x Bang Chan x Changbin AU)

Everyone is surprised that the "weird" kid on campus has a boyfriend. Let alone two.

WARNING : obviously polyamorous relationship, homophobic slurs, and slut shaming.

————

"Threee Iced Americano's for Jisung!"

Jisung stands from his table and walks over to the counter.

"Thank you!" Jisung smiles as he takes all the three drinks and heads back to his table. He sits two of the drinks down across from him as he sips one. Typing away on his laptop with his free hand.

"You really order three drinks for yourself? That's sad." A guy and his friend walked up to Jisung. The boy looking at them with confused eyes.

"I did not." Jisung shakes his head.

"Then who's drinks are these? Huh? Exactly. You're so lonely that you pretend to have friends." The other one tags on making Jisung pout.

"I have people coming." He mumbles as he shuts his laptop.

"Yeah. Okay-" "Is there a problem here?" Two male figures approached Jisung from behind.

"Channie! Binnie!" Jisung cheers as he hears his boyfriends.

"Oh, no." The two friends retreated quickly out the door.

"Assholes." Changbin grumbles as he takes his seat across from Jisung with Chan.

"Did you see the stuff I sent you about our song?" Chan takes a sip of his drink.

"Yes! I was looking at it actually before those guys came along." Jisung ducks his head down in embarrassment.

"I don't see why you take people's shit. You need to stick up for yourself." Changbin sighs as he sips his drink as well.

"Bin, you got to remember that our little baby isn't into confrontation. There isn't a single mean bone in his body." Chan pinches his cheeks making him giggle.

"Can I stay the night at y'all's place tonight? I want cuddles." Jisung pouts.

"Sung, you know you can't. We both have work tomorrow and it's too far for you to walk to campus." Changbin sighs making Jisung pout even harder.

"I'll just skip tomorrow then! I can be sick!" Jisung tries to bargain as he lets out a fake cough.

"Baby, you can't skip. How would you get your degree and then be able to work with us? You want to work with us right? Then you can be with us all the time." Chan pulls the boy into his lap. Jisung snuggling into his chest with a sniffle. Changbin bringing his hand up to rub his back.

"Just miss you guys." He whispered.

"I know but tomorrow is Friday. Then you have the whole weekend with us. Then we can eat ice cream and watch movies and do whatever you want." Changbin says making Jisung gasp.

"Can we watch the new Disney movie?" Jisung asked with a big smile.

"How can we say no to that smile?"

————

Jisung huffs as he walks down campus sidewalk. Today just wasn't his day. He wanted to stay in bed and cry. His emotions all over the place for no reason.

He just wanted his two boyfriends.

That was the only thing keeping him going today. Knowing that after all his classes, he would be able to go over to their place and stay with them for the whole weekend.