Boxer (Lee Know x Felix AU)

Felix gets bullied at school but his boyfriend isn't having any of it when he figures out.

WARNING: Homophobia and bullying.

————

"Love you." Felix pecks Minho's lips before getting out the car.

"Love you, baby. Don't forget I'll be picking you up after your last class for our date." Minho says.

"And don't forget to shower after practice." Felix scrunches his nose.

"Hey!" Minho shouts but Felix shuts the door laughing.

Felix waves to Minho as he drives off to boxing practice. The older boyfriend trying to become more known in the boxing world.

Felix turns and walks into campus. He didn't have many classes today but they were all long.

He didn't want to go today but Minho forced him by saying he would take him on a date afterwards.

Felix lets out a deep sigh before taking his walk to his first class.

"Jisung! Seungmin!" Felix seen his squirrel friend stuffing his face with a sandwich as he talked to their other friend, Seungmin.

"Felix!" They called back as his jogged up to them.

"We seen you with Minho." Seungmin teases making Felix smack his shoulder.

"Shush. He was on his way to practice so he decided to drop me off." Felix whines.

"You're so lucky. Minho is hot." Jisung comments.

"He got good dick too." Felix smirks making Jisung choke on his sandwich.

"Jesus! Most people get offended when they compliment their boyfriend!" Seungmin smacks Jisung back.

"I know he's mine." Felix shrugs.

"Shit! We got to go!" Jisung chokes out as he tries to finish his sandwich.

"Fuck! Me too! See y'all later!" Felix pats their shoulders and takes off down campus.

————

Felix only had one more class then he could go on his date with Minho.

This class was easy. He always knew what was going on and sometimes the teacher let them get out early.

As he made his way into the building where his class was, he noticed two boys staring at him.

Felix knew them. Chan and Changbin. They were extremely rude to Felix. They always made fun of him for being gay and a little on the feminine side.

He could never tell Minho about it. He would lose it and get himself in trouble.

They've only made rude comments or tease him but today felt different as they whispered at him.

"Hey Lixie!" Changbin calls out mockingly.

Felix didn't want to ruin his mood so he tried to speed walk to class but Chan blocked the door.

"He called your name. Didn't you hear him?" Chan smirks down at him.

"Chan, please. I don't want to deal with this today." Felix sighs and goes to back up but bumped into someone.

"Lixie, we seen you with a guy today. You were kissing. Let me guess, boyfriend?" Changbin grabbed his shoulders. Felix jumped at the touch. They've never touched him.

"Get off me!" Felix shouts. He wanted to gain attention.

"I think we need to have a chat."

————