Emo Boy (Hyunjin x Bang Chan AU)

Hyunjin is head over heels for his boyfriend, the emo boy of school.

WARNING : talks about self harm scars.

I know this may sound similar to Mind Of A Stoner one shot but I just saw the photo of Hyunchan and came up with the idea on the spot.

————

"Hey, have you seen Chan?" Hyunjin grabs the attention of a passing by student.

"Who?" The student raises an eyebrow.

Hyunjin sighs dramatically before saying, "Got that long ass hair with the tightest jeans. My Chemical Romance on his tee. He looks so sick like he was dying. If I said he wasn't hot, then I'd be lying."

The person gasped before nodding and pointing out the bathroom down the hall.

"I think I seen him go in there. Why do you want him? You could do better." The person chuckles with a wink.

"He might not look like he gets bitches but honey, that dick holds eleven inches." Hyunjin smirks as he holds up his hand for example.

The guys eyes widen making Hyunjin bop his nose and walk off.

Hyunjin enters the bathroom and seen Chan on the counter, smoking a cigarette.

"Channie." Hyunjin whines as he approaches the darkly dressed male.

Chan was wearing black skinny jeans that had holes along the whole leg with a My Chemical Romance t-shirt on. A black jacket over top with the hood up to cover his bleached hair. His eyes popping with the eyeliner around it.

"Jinnie." Chan mocks him as Hyunjin made himself comfortable in-between his legs.

"I want to go home. School sucks. I rather have you fucking me." Hyunjin whines as he pushes the older boys hood down so he could run his hand through his hair.

"As tempting as that sounds, we've missed too much while fucking." Chan chuckles and puts his cigarette out on the counter and tosses the bud in a nearby trash can.

"Sooo! Come on, fuck me emo boy!" Hyunjin whines as he tugs his hair. It made Chan moan slightly.

"You read our old text in class and now you're needy for my cock, huh?" Chan raises his hand up to Hyunjin's neck. The boy loving the way his cold rings left a indescribable sensation on his skin.

"Yes. Please just fuck me." Hyunjin whimpers.

"How about you suck me off real quick? You love the way I feel on your tongue." Chan stood up.

"Yes, please."

————

Chan helps Hyunjin up to help clean his face up. Hyunjin whining the whole time which just made Chan shut him up by kissing him roughly.

"Hey, has anyone seen my phone in here?" A boy walks in but slowly backs up as he seen the scene.

"Ready for class?" Chan asked as he pulled his hood back up.

"Only if you walk me." Hyunjin pouts.

"We have the same class. Man, you do need to go to class more." Chan chuckles and takes his hand to pull him along.