Ice Box And Fire Head (Changbin x Felix AU)

Felix likes the little, feisty, ice box at his school despite being the one thing that could hurt him.

WARNING : supernatural theme! they will go to a school for supernatural kids!

UPDATE : IF YOU LIKE THIS ONE SHOT, GO CHECK OUT THE BOOK I MADE FOR IT!

————

"Freeze!"

Felix stops in his tracks when he heard the voice tell him to stop.

"Turn around slowly." The voice says making Felix slowly turn.

"What were you doing at my locker?" The shorter boy asked.

"Nothing?" Felix smiles innocently.

"Why can I see light flickering inside it then?" He points at the orangish hue erupting from inside the locker.

"It's my burning love for you?" Felix shrugs.

Changbin sighs and opens his locker. A rose sat on top of his stuff that was lit up in bright blazes.

At the school for supernatural, everything was magic proof.

Changbin picks up the rose and instantly freezes it. He shows Felix the rose before dropping it and watching it break into a million pieces.

"Harsh." Felix pouts.

"Stay away from my stuff, fire head." Changbin slams his locker shut before walking past Felix and making sure to bump his shoulder.

Felix gasped as he was coated into a block of ice but easily able to melt it. He watches the water splat across the floor as his best friend approaches him.

"Hey Sungie." Felix frowns.

"Didn't go so well with ice box?" Jisung asked.

"No! He's being mean for no reason!" Felix whines as he slouches his head on Jisung shoulder. The squirrel boy instantly shoved Felix off when his shoulder started burning.

"Sorry!" Felix rushes out. He had a hard time controlling his powers when emotional.

"It's fine. Thank god for fire replant clothing." Jisung dust his jacket off as the bell rang.

"Ugh! I'm going to be late for gym!" Felix groans.

"Sucks to be you!" Jisung ruffles his flame colored hair before running and jumping into the air to turn into an bird. The shapeshifter able to get to class quicker that way.

Felix groans before taking off running down the hall. Nearby students making sure to get out of his way because they knew if he caught enough speed, he would leave a trail of fire behind him.

Felix slumped into the gym and seen everyone heading towards the locker room.

"Lee! We got swimming today! You're on the sidelines!" The coach yells.

"Yes!" Felix cheers and pumps his fist in the air. A lot of certain activities couldn't be performed by certain students due to their abilities. Felix also not being able to control his powers didn't help.