Our Lovestay Boy (OT8 AU)

Hyunjin comes back from his hiatus a little different and the rest have to remind him how loved he is.

WARNING : mentions of body images and self worth.

————

Durning Hyunjin's hiatus, he was a mess. He couldn't sleep or eat right. He couldn't message Stays or be with the group. He hated being alone.

Psychically and mentally.

So when he came back, he was so happy.

He hugged all the members and did everything to comfort Stays.

While he was away, he noticed how the group changed a bit.

How Chan, Changbin, and Jeongin got stronger and more muscles. They worked out even when busy and just bulked up.

Then Felix and Seungmin improved their voices. The Aussie voices seem to get deeper and the second youngest seem to get more angelic.

And then Jisung and Minho had the nice waist and thighs. Stays always talked about Jisung's nice waist and how any time he wore belts, it complimented his body. Then Minho's thighs that always looked nice when he was dancing.

Hyunjin stood in front of a mirror with his shirt off and the door shut so no one could come in.

He eyes every flaw on his body and just picks out the "mistakes" he had.

"I'm so boney." Hyunjin wrapped his fingers around his wrist. Eyeing how skinny he was compared to his bulking members.

"I'm so lanky and tall." He whispered as he thinks about how cute his shorter members looked.

"My face is so plump." Hyunjin turns his chin side to side and looked at his "chubby cheeks." Thinking about his other members had sharp jawlines.

"My hair is so damaged. Maybe I should cut it." He ruffles his blonde hair and thinks about how long it was getting.

Hyunjin eyes the scissors on the counter and his hand slowly crawls to it. His mind racing a million miles an hour.

He jumps out of his thought as he heard a knock at the door.

"Jinnie hyung, I need to pee!" Felix whines from the other side as he jiggles the doorknob.

"Okay! Give me a minute!" Hyunjin picked up his (Minho's) shirt and pulls it on. Then grabbing a ponytail and pulling his hair up.

He unlocks the door and was met with a smiling freckled boy.

"I was getting worried." Felix giggles.

"No need to worry, Lixie." Hyunjin kisses his cheek before stepping out of the bathroom.

Hyunjin walks towards the living room to see Jeongin sitting on the couch with Seungmin's head in his lap. The two watching a movie as they shared a bowl of popcorn.

"Hey hyung." They chorus together.

"Hey." Hyunjin quietly says as he sits alone in a loveseat.

The two look at him odd as he cuddles into himself and pulls his hood up to hide further.

"Hyung, why didn't you sit with us? There is plenty of cuddle room!" Jeongin questions.