High School Sweethearts (Lee Know x Bang Chan AU)

Chan didn't know how she got the most popular girl in school to kiss her.

WARNING : fem!Minchan~

Requested by Kabanerie !!

————

Chan wouldn't call herself a loner or a loser at all. She wasn't those typical wallflowers you seen in the movies. She was definitely not typical either.

She had friends and knew people but she just preferred to be alone. It made her feel comfortable in her own skin to be alone.

It also gave her time to work on her music.

She was a great pianist and a even better singer. She made her own music and recorded herself using her Dad's studio at his work building.

No one knew about her Dad being a big time producer. It was her little secret to keep on the down-low or people will bug her to let them meet her Dad and give him, their trashy music.

She wanted to be just like him when she grew up or sometimes, even bigger then him. She always dream of having her name up stages and have people cheering her name.

But for now, she stuck to her shadows.

————

"Bang Chan, you will be working with Lee Minho."

Chan shot her head up as she looked around for the popular girl.

She would totally fail her project if she had to work with Minho. Not that Minho was stupid but Chan was stupidly in love with her. She loved every aspect about her.

She was sooo gay for her.

Chan cringes internally as Minho approached her with a big smile. She was holding her backpack on her shoulder and the other hand occupied a cute little lunchbox.

"Hi. I'm Minho. You must be Chan?" She asked.

"Uh, yeah." Chan sits up straight as she fixes her dye green hair.

"Nice to meet you. I hope we can work well together." Minho took the empty seat next to her at the empty desk.

Chan fixed up her desk that was cluttered with her lyric notebook and her actual notebook. A bunch of pens because she had a habit of doodling so much in her lyric book that she runs her ink dry.

"So, what should we make the project about?" Minho had her notebook and pencil case on the desk.

"Oh, uhm- the teacher said we should pick a book that is well known and we can easy argue over." Chan explains as she flicks through her notes.

"How about Romeo and Juliet? A classic and can easily be argued over." Minho suggested.

"Sure. That seems easy enough." Chan nods as she finds a blank space to write.

"What should we argue about then? I was thinking the age ol' debate, is it really a love story?" Minho had written something down with a green pen.

"I like that. I think it isn't. What about you?" Chan nods.

"Perfect. I think it is." Minho smiles.