My Baby (Changbin and Felix AU)

Felix and Changbin get into an argument that makes them actually get closer.

WARNING : this chapter will contain little space! this is one of my first times writing this and little space has always been a touchy subject for me because of a past relationship. also just for fun, feminine!felix~

————

Changbin and Felix had known each other since high school. Since Changbin was a popular rich kid and Felix was a shy dancer. They met at a party that Changbin was hosting and Felix was dragged too. They both happened to walk into the kitchen at the same time and lock eyes.

Fast forward, three years, and now Changbin was a semi famous rapper and Felix a top dance teacher while they continue their three year relationship.

It never was a boring night for the couple. They always had things to do or places to be because of their status in the world. Then when they got time to themselves, it was all about each other. Going on dates and having eventful nights in the bedroom.

They thought life was sweet for a three year relationship but life isn't exactly perfect.

Lately, Changbin has notice Felix being a little more distance. When they happened to be at home the same times, Felix would spend his time alone in his practice room. Asking that Changbin left him alone which really shocked the older because Felix never liked being alone. He also had been spending a lot of time with his friends, Seungmin and Hyunjin.

Changbin had it when Felix blew off their date night after not being together for more then a few hours in a week.

"How could you? Do you know how long I've been planning this?" Changbin exclaims as Felix stood in front of him with his head down. He had just got home from practice after the text he sent Changbin a few hours ago canceling their date.

"M'sorry. Just tired." Felix mumbles as he keep his eyes on his feet.

"I'm tired too but we haven't seen each in what seems like forever. I miss you. If we can't even hang out like we normally plan then why are we even together? Couples need to spend time
together." Changbin explains making Felix snap his head up. His eyes were glossy and he was clearly tired by his dark circles.

"Don't say that!" Felix's bag dropped from his shoulder. Changbin sighs and steps forward to grab his hands.

"Then tell me why you've been so distance and canceling our dates." Changbin asked softly.

Felix opened his mouth as if he was about to speak but quickly closed it. He shook his head as he pulled his hands away.

"I-I can't." Felix whispered.

Changbin sighs again before saying, "I'm going over to Chan's. I won't come home tonight and I don't know if I want to come home tomorrow." Then pushing past Felix to walk to their room so he could pack a bag.

"Wait, no! Don't want to be alone!" Felix follows him.

"That's funny." Changbin rolls his eyes as he enters their room and turns at the door way. Doing that mass Felix stop and stare at him with tears in his eyes.

"Why don't you go to your practice room and be alone like you always are?" Changbin whispered before shutting the door.