enhypen • enhypen as your roommates

💌 : hi i 🍩 know how to english anymore 😃 and yes yes, i know it's already late to celebrate the 50k but like whatevs i'm still so so grateful and thankful like i only have 20 chapters (the first two chapters excluded cause they useless af) but y'all made this reach 60k like are y'all alright? 😭 and i'm so inconsistent with the updates and stuff but you still read whatever this is omfgㅡso thank you, thank you so much y'all! i can't express how thankful i really am to all of you but i do hope you'll enjoy reading this slight crack chapter in exchange for the milestone that this book reached lmao.

wash ur hands and stay dehydrated everyone ily! <3

ENHYPEN members as your
roommates

HEESEUNG

HEESEUNG

• the type of roommate that you have
to wake up constantly because he makes
it a habit of waking up late.

• if you saw him during enhypen & hi,
notice how he's almost always the
member to wake up last? yeah, exactly.

• mostly wakes up in the middle of the day
during the weekends. would probably look
for food the moment he wakes up to be honest.
Left overs in the fridge? don't worry he'll finish
it all for you. i mean, all of them.

• your relationship with him would probably circle around the love-hate type.

• you like it when he does the household chores by himself without you having the need to tell him off, or how he'd unconsciously make ramen for two people instead of one so he can share them with you.

• but you hate it when he'd laze around and stay asleep even when the sun's already up many hours before. you also hate it how he'd stay up late at night to finish tasks he could've done during he day and when he would stubbornly tell you that he's fine sleeping late.

• and he wondered why he's sleeping pattern changedㅡ

• doesn't like doing groceries alone so every single time the both of you runs out of food, the two of you would go to the supermarket during the time he prefers

• he'd mostly do it during the most unexpected times just to annoy the heck out of you though

• but despite his little antics, you certainly appreciate how he'd stay up late with you if you're sick and would cook food for you; that would be ramen for the most part since his ramen bowls are bomb af and would mostly order take out because he doesn't want you to have food poisoning from his cooking. don't worry, you still appreciate him tons for it.

• worries a tad lot when you'd come home late at night / probably gonna fetch you too from your location just so you don't have to walk alone but be ready to hearing an earful from him