taki • puppy love

"(Y/N) please. . ."

"Taki, no."

"Pretty please?"

"No, that's final."

"With a cherry on top?"

"Taki, no. We aren't gonna adopt puppies when we're both busy with school and you with studies and training."

The boy said nothing but let out a small pout as he huffed, crossing his arms over his chest as he looked away, silently muttering, "Fine," under his breath.

It has probably been three days ever since Taki had begged you to adopt a puppy with him after seeing the new pup that his Kei hyung has gotten. But unfortunately for you both, you couldn't for obvious reasons and one is because of your filled schedules. No one would be there to look out for your pup seeing to it as Taki stays in the dorm with a few other trainees while you on the other hand, is mostly home alone since your parents are out of the country for business, for most days. There would be literally no one who could keep an eye for your pet during the whole duration of the day that both you and Taki are doing your own tasks.

But of course, no matter how much you would reiterate your point, Taki would be too hard headed sometimes to even listen to youㅡbut maybe except for this one time.

Your brows furrowed as you watch the pouting boy in front of you, lower lip jutted out and eye brows knitting together. Taki looked anywhere but you, and instead, the double glass doors of the school cafeteria rather looked too fascinating to him as he focused his eyes on it.

You sipped on your milk box, lightly shaking his hands in hopes of diverting his attention from the door but he only made a quick glance to you, the pout he had on his lips had vanished and yet he started roaming his eyes around the huge space of the cafeteria.

The boy was ignoring you and you were not stupid to not know his antics.

"Taki, I know what you're doing and it's seriously not gonna work on me."You chided, earning another small huff from the other.

Taki merely glances at you as he spoke, rolling the green peas on his tray with his chopsticks. "But I really wanna have puppies."

"Taki. . ."

"Butt apparently, we obviously can't." He cuts you off.

And that's how lunch and your whole afternoon had basically ended for you both; with Taki being a little more on the silent sideㅡtoo silent than how he would usually be that even Niki was confused what was happening to him and you had to explain everything.

Fortunately, it seems as though Niki was an angel sent by the celestials above as he had suggested an idea that perhaps might not or might make the situation better.

Hopefully, it's the latter.

During the walk going home, Taki was barely saying anything, only speaking when asked and after that, he would zip his mouth shout.

It made you worried but somehow, remembering Niki's plan made you feel at ease a little bit. You were just hoping that it will work in some way and do its magic, fingers crossed.