park sunghoon • misinterpret

Sunghoon's brows furrowed. hands unconsciously gripping his phone in a rather, tighter manner as he stared at his phone screen, clueless of the confused and worried looks he received from his friends as they observe him closely.

"Sunghoon? You okay?" Jake cautiously asks, tapping the boy's shoulder as he peeked through his phone to see what was up with him turning suddenly silent in the midst of their chatter and laughter.

But Sunghoon barely acknowledged Jake's question.

He sighed, standing up, garnering more worried looks from his friends. "I'll go home first." He mutters under his breath before taking his car keys out of his pockets, nodding to the rest of the boys as they watch him leave silently.

Heeseung was the first one to clear his throat trying to ease the tension that suddenly radiated off inside the room. "Okay? What happened?"

A dramatic gasp erupted within their group. it immediately caught the youngsters' attention as they all scurried off to where Sunoo sat, phone in his hand, watching with furrowed eye brows and confused faces.

"Ohㅡoh my god. This is probably the reason why Sunghoon hyung left." Sunoo shows them his phone.

"(Y/N) posted something with a boy in her instagram."

It was a post from you, in your instagram account specifically as the boys crowded around Sunoo's screen, watching with the same expression as the younger ones had a while ago.

Jay sat back up, opening his honey bottle before squeezing some into his mouth, "That shit's jealous," he says after, making Nicholas slap him on the back of his neck earning a little red patch from where the boy's palm landed on his skin.

"Do you not fucking see any kids here? And you decided to cuss? You dumb imbecile," Nicholas grumbles.

Raising his hands, "Nicholasㅡ" Jay stops, sighing, "You know what nevermind."

In the middle of it all, Jungwon noticed something from the photo. Despite a little far from the camera, the figure of the boy you were with seemed familiar to him. So so familiar as he tried remembering where he last saw that person.

Until all clicked inside his memories.

With a chuckle, Jungwon snaps his finger, pointing it towards the photo with a knowing smile, "That's not just some boy, that's (Y/N) noona's cousin! Minhee hyung!"

On the other hand, you laid down on your bed inside the hotel room. Tired from all of the events that had taken place just a while ago from your cousin's birthday. Your family decided to go out of town to celebrate Minhee's 18th birthday, despite not the boy wanting it, the last call would always come from his parent; and he seemed to enjoy it in the end nonetheless.

Being the good cousin you were, you decided to buy him a few things you thought he might needㅡheeding Wooseok's suggestion as you bought him five types of bodywash, a huge bottle of his favorite shampoo and a perfume from diorㅡwhich you knew would end up probably untouched on his vanity considering he doesn't wear perfumes much but hey, at least you were being a useful cousin thinking about his well-being like that. But it didn't eased the fact that you received a flick on the head though. It kinda stung.