Chapter 4

Sean and Daisy were sweeping the floor when Milly burst through the door. Milly liked Daisy and had gotten used to seeing her at club meetings and hanging out after school with Sean. Daisy was one of the only people who didn't make fun of or hate the music club, Daisy was a great help to. Since she did dance lessons, she was great at interpreting the music. Sometimes when Sean and Daisy hung out after school she would help Sean come up with a new beat or track. Sean always said that he and Daisy were just friends, but Milly could tell it was more than that. They used to work a lot more after school, but now they would talk. Milly had conflicting feelings about that, on one hand she really shipped Saisy :) but on the other hand, she knew that Jake really liked Daisy. (There was also Milly's favorite ship Sean X Broom which she is praying will be cannon.) But then again Jailey was always cute and Jake had flirted with Halley a few times.

"What's up Milly?" Sean asked, very concerned.

"Well I....." Milly spluttered.

Daisy frowned, "Do you want me to go? I can leave if you want."

Milly shook her head, "You don't have to Daisy." Daisy was really good with encouraging words and making people feel better, and there were some things that only another girl could understand.

Daisy nodded and then sat down on the floor, Milly and Sean followed in suit.

"I um..." Milly started off nervously.

"You got this Milly!" Daisy exclaimed cheerfully.

Sean looked over at the white haired girl and blushed, he definitely had a crush on her.

Milly took a deep breath, "I like Elliot."

Daisy smiled, "Milly, that's wonderful!" she said as she reached in to give the pink haired girl a hug.

Sean smiled, "Thank you for trusting me."

Milly smiled, "You're welcome!"

Daisy laughed, "Elliots a nice guy," she said supportively.

Daisy looked over at Sean, "And he fits all of the brother' criterion."

Sean looked away and blushed, "I'm not that over protective."

Daisy smiled, "I know, I'm just teasing you!"

Milly sighed, "Ughhhhh, I'm third wheeling! Again!"

Sean looked over at Milly, his face as red as a tomato.

"What?" Daisy asked confused.

Milly pointed to the two teenagers. "You remind me of a married couple, and to be honest seem like my second set of parents."

Daisy's eyes widened, "Really?" she asked. She was thoughtful for a second and then asked, "Am I a good mother?"

Milly smiled, "Definitely!"

"So who are the other people in this family?" Sean asked Milly.

Milly thought for a second before answering. "Luke is my older brother, Zander is my buzzkill brother-in-law. Hailey is my sister-in-law and Jake is the idiot she married."

Daisy held back a giggle, but Sean couldn't help himself and burst out laughing. Daisy looked at him and followed in suit.

Soon the three of them were laughing about a family that they were all a part of in their hearts.