Chapter 16

Milly's eyes widened. She couldn't believe this was happening. It was actually happening. This wasn't a dream. Elliot was actually HUGGING HER! She hugged him back, nestled in between his arms. Milly felt warm, she felt safe, and most importantly, she felt loved. At least if everything else fell to pieces, she'd have one friend who'd be by her side.

Elliot broke the hug and stared deep into Milly's eyes.

"Milly, being immature isn't a bad thing, you're just free spirited. He was just angry and he'll hopefully apologize to you soon enough."

"Are you sure?" she asked, nervously.

"100%" he confirmed. "But, if you do want to do something for your friends, I can help you with that too."

"Really?" she inquired. "You'd do that for me?"

"Of course," he said. Elliot seemed like he was going to say something else but quickly decided against it.

"I wonder what he was going to say?" Milly thought.

Elliot shook off whatever he was thinking and stood up. He gave his hand to Milly, and she accepted standing up. His hand was smooth despite how he worked in the garden and there were specs of dirt that Milly could feel. She turned fire engine red.

"Please tell me this isn't a dream," she squealed inside her head. Jake was right, she was a simp.

Shorter chapter today y'all, but I just had to end it off there XD. (Don't worry chapter 17 is coming soon) 

Peace✌

~Pancake Gurl