Chapter 6

"Lia?" Milly asked confused.

Muahahahahahaha- (Evil laugh) I was trying to figure out who to put for this section, because I didn't want it to be too cliche and be Elliot. You're welcome!

Besides, it's not that bad, you get to spend time with Queen Lia!

Lia let go of Milly's arm and looked away. "Yeah"

"I thought you hated me!" Milly blurted out. Milly quickly shoved her hands over her mouth but the damage was already done.

Lia laughed sadly, "No, Zoey is the one who hates you, not me."

"Then why...."

Lia looked Milly straight in the eyes, "Because it's not as simple as it seems, I'm not going to pour out my feelings to a stranger, but sometimes you put yourself in a position that you can't get out of."

Milly nodded, she didn't fully understand what Lia meant but knew enough not to ask anymore questions.

Lia looked over at Milly and smiled, a real smile, "You have really good friends Milly, you know that?"

Milly nodded.

"Make sure to keep them," she said as she walked away.

Milly was mulling over what Lia said when she saw Elliot staring sadly out the window at his garden. "Maybe it's just an off sort of day," she thought as she walked over to him.

"Are you okay Elliot?" she asked.

Elliot smiled, "No need to worry about me Milly, I'm fine, just a little nervous."

"Why?"

"Well, even though sunflowers are year round, I still get nervous when it starts getting colder closer to winter, they're such beautiful flowers and I don't want them to die."

(A/N: Sunflowers are my favorite flowers!)

Milly nodded, "I'm sure they'll be fine."

Elliot looked over at Milly, "Do you want to come over to my house this weekend?" he asked. "I have a garden full of winter flowers, I think you'll like them."

"Sure," Milly said before she could stop herself.

"Cool," Elliot said as he walked towards his class, "I'll text you the details."

"Darn it!" Milly exclaimed, while she was excited for getting to spend time with Elliot she was annoyed at herself for automatically jumping in to agree with whatever he said.

"Going to my crushes house, yay!" Milly thought while the nerves started jumbiling around in her stomach.