Chapter 5

"Luke!" Milly exclaimed as she saw the Peanut-Butter Haired boy walking to school the next morning. He was wearing what he normally was except for a purple scarf which was knitted for him by his boyfriend, who was currently holding hands with him now.

"Hey Milly!" he exclaimed, waving his free hand at her.

"'Sup bro!"

"Bro?" he asked, confused.

"Yes," Milly nodded. "You are now my brother. Daisy and Sean are our parents, Zander is your husband."

Zander turned rose-red. "WHAT?!" he exclaimed.

Luke laughed, "That sounds like a very happy family."

Milly nodded, "NOW GIVE ME A PIGGYBACK RIDE TO SCHOOL!"

"Milly!" Zander said annoyed. "Luke doesn't need to give you a 'Piggyback ride' to school."

Luke chuckled, "It's fine Zander." Luke took off his backpack so Milly could hop on.

Milly jumped on to Luke, sticking her tongue out at Zander, Zander glared at her.

"Away we go my noble steed!" Milly shouted and they started walking to school.

~~~~~~

"Thanks for the ride!" Milly said when they got to school.

"No problem," Luke said.

Milly got off of Luke.

"Are you okay?" Zander asked Luke, handing him the backpack that Zander kindly carried for him.

Luke laughed and kissed Zander on the forehead, "I'm fine!"

Zander turned beet red and hid behind his 'coiffed and crispy locks.' Luke smiled at his boyfriend's embarrassment.

"Anyways," Milly said, changing the topic. "I'm gonna go now, bye!"

"Bye," Luke said, waving at his friend before turning his attention back to Zander.

Milly skipped down the hallway before colliding into someone.

She fell backwards, but before she hit the floor the person caught on to her wrist.

"Milly, are you okay?" asked a familiar voice. 

Sorry that this one is shorter, I wanted to make it a cliffhanger, but I'll get started on the next chapter right away! I hope you guys have a great day/night! 

~Pan-Cake Gurl