Chapter 22

It had been officially less than one day since the most incredible thing ever happened in Milly's life, well excluding her birth of course, she had to come from somewhere, and that of course was her new boyfriend. Before she left, Elliot and her had finished preparations for the cake, kissed a bit more, and even planned to meet up next week. Life was going according to plan, sort of. If everything went her way then her friends would forgive her for being a bad one, and things would go back the way they used to, except for the fact that she was dating the hottest boy on planet earth, just saying.

In fact her plan to make things right would occur in about five minutes. She had gotten to the music room early to prepare, but most of the nerds would be there ten minutes early like all ways to practice and warm up before their meeting started. Hopefully everyone else would follow shortly afterwards.

The cake sat in a box on the table that normally held Sean's laptop.

Speaking of Sean, he was the one who came first, talking to Daisy. He didn't notice Milly at first, but Milly definitely noticed him. He was holding hands with Daisy, student council member, and all around cinnamon roll! She laughed at something Sean said, and then waved him goodbye, but not before giving him a goodbye peck on the cheek.

Milly could only watch dumbfounded. She knew they both liked each other, but this was still very unexpected. Clearly everyone was dating now. Since Saisy had become cannon, Lander, and so had Milliot, she picked out the ship name herself, maybe Jailey would next. Ah yes, it was all coming together.

"Milly, what are you doing here?" Sean was surprised to see her already in the room.

"I don't know, what are you doing with Daisy?" Milly said with a big smirk on her face.

"Oh- I guess you saw that. Huh-" Sean suddenly became very embarrassed.

"I've shipped you since you had Spanish together last year."

"Um- thanks I guess?" Sean had no idea what to do with this information.

"Still ship you with Mr. Broom more though,"

"MILLY I SWEAR!" Sean exclaimed, making Milly cackle. Being a chaos gremlin was so much fun.