Chapter 18

"What happened before?" Milly asked as the hug broke.

Jake looked down nervously. And then looked at Hailey right in the eyes.

Hailey sighed.

Milly looked at the two of them. This was a normal occurrence. Jake messed up and then he apologized to the club, mostly to Hailey, and then did something to make up for it. Milly guessed that whatever he had done, he had made up for it partially by caring about her and helping Hailey during the search.

"That can be dealt with later," Hailey said.

Jake looked relieved, he looked down but that couldn't hide his smile.

"Milly," Hailey said, capturing her attention. "I'm really sorry that Zander said that, I just want you to know that we all care about you and we love you so much."

Sean nodded, "I know it doesn't make it any better, but Zander said what he said in a fit of anger, he didn't mean any of it, no one in the music club thinks that."

Milly nodded, "I know."

The bell rang signaling the end of the school day. Milly suddenly was filled with dread. She had missed her afternoon classes. And not only that, she made the music club miss their afternoon classes as well. And Elliot too!!!

Hailey looked at her phone. "Sorry, my dad made plans to work with Jake on his singing, we really need to go now."

Milly nodded, "Have fun!"

After they left the room Sean looked at Milly and Elliot. "Why don't you guys go do something fun now. Get your mind off of all of the chaos."

Milly blushed. Was Sean really asking Elliot out on a date for her?

Elliot nodded. "That's a great idea! We can even get supplies for the ca- I mean surprise too!!"

He seemed proud that he caught himself before revealing their plan.

Milly giggled.

"Okay!" she said. "Sounds fun!!!!" 

A/N:

Oh my gosh!!! The next scene is the Milliot Date!!!!!! Stay tuned and I hope you enjoy!!!!