Chapter 17

Elliot smiled and then backed away, dropping Milly's hand. Milly was disappointed before she remembered that the most important thing was to make it up to her friends!

"Do you have any ideas on what you want to do?" asked Elliot.

Milly thought for a second, "Well I haven't really thought of anything yet, but I'm sure something will come to me."

Elliot nodded, "That's good. Maybe to help with ideas you could think about what you would want to be given."

"CAKE!" Milly exclaimed and then quickly blushed.

"Great," she thought, "I'm making a fool of myself in front of Elliot AGAIN."

But to her surprise, Elliot only smiled. "An apology cake is a great idea."

"He called it a great idea, he loves my idea, he loves cake, ahhhhasdjfhklkashgahjlkhgavshj." Milly thought.

Elliot looked at Milly, "You ready to go back?"

Milly considered this, she didn't want to give up the time she was spending with Elliot but she knew that the others were worried for her.

"Yeah," she nodded. "Let's go back."

Milly let Elliot lead her through the hallway until they got to the music room. Milly peered through the window. Inside Hailey, Jake, and Sean were inside talking. They all looked worried and for a moment Milly felt like it was her fault for their stress. She ignored her worries and went inside. The group turned to see who had come into the room and their eyes widened when they saw it was Milly.

Hailey ran over to Milly and hugged her tightly.

"Milly I'm so glad you're here!" she exclaimed.

Milly smiled and hugged Hailey back.

"I'm happy I'm here too." 

Then they all joined together in a group hug.