Chapter 6

On the road again.

I've always wanted to think it and now I'm actually doing it. I think I've had to make two stops already only because I needed to pee and throughout that time I have been stopped by a couple of wolves.

They've been nice but a couple have tried to be rough so I jumped on my bike and rode out of that situation.

I was tired and I knew I had rode into Crimson territory. Adrian had called ahead but I was yet to meet the acting authority who said they will meet me at the entrance of their main town.

He said I'd be able to sense it because of my family ties. A couple of hours until sunrise I could feel it. It's like they were calling me. My family blood was pulling me closer and I stepped on the gas some more until I could see a couple of sleek black cars by a welcome to town sign as I got closer it said 'welcome to glory falls'

I slowed down and pulled up next to the first car I saw.

"Isabelle?" I heard an unfamiliar voice say. I step off the bike pulling off my helmet "Adrian c-called ahead" I turn my head in the direction of the guy who spoke

"You must be in charge while the alpha and beta are away?" I say putting my hand out to him as he shakes

"Well they arrive back today so in the mean time you have temporary stay, you have family ties here so it should be fine with them and the name is Jack" he says offering a smile

"Isabelle" I say. I turn back around getting on my bike and heading into town when a car forces me to pull over

I flick up the shutter of the helmet so I could get a better look at the person who forced me to the side of the road

"What the hell?!" I yell

I watch the woman step out of the car "Now that is no way to talk to your aunty young lady"

"Aunt Bree?" I say as I hug her

"Now where do you think you are going? I hope you weren't going to stay at a motel?" I stood back shocked with my mouth open "I was on my way to the entrance to town but I just missed you, come on we have a room ready for you to sleep in and you are staying with us no questioning it... Now come on"

I jump back on my bike and follow her. I was trying to hold back my tears of joy having my mums sister near.

She always looked after me when my brothers picked on me and dragged me along to everything she and her kids did when they would visit.

I was tired and hungry but more tired than anything. A few hours sleep will do with an afternoon swim after I go to town to find some gears to swim and work out in.

We finally reached her house and it was the same as I remember. Two story, large house with a double garage with a large backyard. I park my bike out front and grab my things.

"Hey aunt Bree, it's ok that I leave my bike there?" I say following her inside the house and putting my bags in the guest room she showed me into.

"Honey of course it is, I'll wake you up if the girls need it moved" We walk back down after I slip my jacket off and walk into the kitchen to find the one person I missed the most.

Her scent was surrounded by a scent of bacon and eggs. I could still make out that scent of roses. She looks up to see me standing by the breakfast table. She still looked well, old but still beautiful

"Oh my sweet angel" She calls as I walk over to her open arms crying

"Oh grandma I've missed you so much" I say