Chapter 26

I am feeling a little nervous. Xavier hadn't told me what or where we were going. Just that I needed to wear casual clothes well comfortable clothes were the words that he used, so when I stepped out of my room followed by my sisters I saw him standing there talking to my brothers wearing dark denim jeans that fitted him perfect, a little loose on the top but not so tight lower legs, a black fitted tee with a v-neck which by the way was making me drool at the sight of his muscles.

Let me tell you it was a sight that was making my juices flow. As I looked him up and down, he had one hand in his pocket and the other combing back his hair, as if not to flex his muscles which he did, I swear the floor was probably wet with my drool already. And he had to have on his favourite pair of blue nike shoes.

The box Lily had brought me in the early hours of the morning was still sitting on the dining table. I am a little hesitant on opening it. When a laugh broke my focus making me turn my head away from the table.

Nate was walking towards me with Lily in his arms throwing her head back in laughter.

"Hey birthday girl" She says making the boys look my way. Blake was soon followed in with Melanie closely behind him. "You still haven't opened the present I brought over? Come. On!" She put her hands in the air as if frustrated and smiled at me making Nate put her down. Which with reluctance he did.

"Babe come on please I know you will love it" Lily exclaims picking it up from the table and placing it in my hands.

I feel the warmth of hands wrap around my waist and his head resting on my shoulder

"You look beautiful" his soft lips press on the side of my neck making me close my eyes and groan.

I open the box and stare down at what was inside. Holding back tears I look up and see Lily biting her lip holding back her own.

"It's beautiful" I say and pull out a necklace with a wolf pendant and diamonds for eyes

"Let me put it on you" Xavier says as I stare down at the wolf. It was made of white gold and looked like the wolf was howling into the night of its hind legs.

I recognised it from somewhere and a smile spread on Lily's face as she nods

"The same person who made mine" she pulls up her diamond studded star which resembled her magic "And Chelsea's" Chelsea had a wolf one just like this except it was entwined with another as if to resemble her mating with Vince.

Oh how I miss those two. I have to go and visit them after my lunch date with Xavier

"We asked him to make yours"

I pulled her into a hug after Xaviers fastened the clip.

"Thank you" I say

"You guys better get going otherwise we won't get anything done" Lily says with her hands on her hips then squeals as Nate wraps his hands around her waist pulling her back into his chest

I frown at her as Xavier wraps his arms around my waist pulling me back

"Bye guys have fun" Quinn yells while on the phone "Stan says happy birthday Luna, a party will be ready with the rest of the pack when we get home"

I smile nodding my head as Xavier takes my hand pulling me towards the door. I hadn't seen my dad this morning and usually he was always there waiting for me.

"He has his head in endless paper work that he needed to finish before Sam takes over" I nod my head to Xavier remembering my grandfather telling me he did the same to my dad.

Instead of walking to the car we had turned towards the woods. I frowned puzzled at his direction

Xavier just smiled as he led me in the thick of the forest I loved to run through.